Open side panel case suggestions?

As a first time builder, I looked for a nice open case that looked good but also would be easy to work in. 

I found this case from Phanteks: http://www.phanteks.com/Enthoo-Pro-M-TemperedGlass.html, but I felt as the front IO looked a bit tacky on the side. Considering its price I was going to go for it, but thought I'd ask, if anyone knows of any similar style cases that have a large open side panel and is similar is design to this case? 

Any suggestions would be of help. 

Phanteks P400/P400S, Fractal Define S, NZXT S340/S340 Elote, Corsair Carbide 400C, list goes on and on. 

Welcome to Maryland. 

We have crabs. 

From experience I can say the 400c is nice but there are higher end cases out there if you want more than you need.

Heyo, it's boyo here.

1 minute ago, Cyndre1033 said:

Phanteks P400/P400S, Fractal Define S, NZXT S340/S340 Elote, Corsair Carbide 400C, list goes on and on. 

I might of not specifically clarified this, but I was looking for similar cases that had a large open side window that had no bezels or frames and was just a clear window on the side of the case. 

3 minutes ago, Pumpedxd said:

I might of not specifically clarified this, but I was looking for similar cases that had a large open side window that had no bezels or frames and was just a clear window on the side of the case. 

S340 Elite would be the closest I can think of right now, but there is a small border that is a stain of the glass around the very edge but it is very clear/open

Welcome to Maryland. 

We have crabs. 

Corsair 400C

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB