Dem Hz

IronMarauder

http://hothardware.com/News/Holy-Hertz-Eizo-Steps-Out-With-240Hz-24Inch-Gaming-Monitor/

I dont have much to say, dont know much about monitors, but i do know that is a whole heck of a lot of Hz, and this may be of interest to some of you

My PC: CPU: Intel i5 4590, @3.30GHz Motherboard: Gigabyte H97-D3H, GPU: Gigabyte AMD R9290, PSU: Corsair CX 600M RAM: Kingston HyperX 2X4GB 1600 CL 10, Storage: Kingston SSDNow 120GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB,  Case: Cooler Master 690 III

IT's not real 240Hz. it's 120 with that stupid light flicker trick they use on TV's to get "600Hz"

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Because all the electronics we use every day isn't causing enough eye strain eh?

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Why in the world would you ever want 240Hz anyways? Sure you could say you want more FPS and a smoother image but 99% of people can't run most games at that kind of framerate plus that monitor would be expensive as hell and not to mention 120hz is hard enough without sacrifices.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

I would rather want 4K 120hz IPS instead of an unnessecary high refresh rate. 120hz is definitely enough. I'm not saying that I don't want 240hz monitors though (ok, maybe I did lol), I'm just saying that we should focus on improving other things instead. OLED, please hurry up.

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!