Twitch Chat Monitor

Paytend01

Anyone have a suggestion for a monitor I can mount vertically that would be just big enough for twitch chat? and would be around the same size as the xl2430 (Link)

Why not get a monitor that can tilt to the side? My LG 24GM77 can tilt to vertical angles :)

The dream:

Spoiler

Project Malachite (in progress):

CPU: i7 7700k. CPU Cooler: Cryorig A40 Ultimate. Mobo: ASUS Z270-A. RAM: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz DDR4. SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB. HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB. GPU: ASUS Strix 1070. PSU: Corsair CX550M. Case: Phanteks Eclipse p400S

The reality:

Spoiler

Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth 2016, Logitech G502, Turtle Beach 500p. Monitor: LG 24GM77-B 144Hz 1MS TN. 

3 minutes ago, MValuableP said:

Why not get a monitor that can tilt to the side? My LG 24GM77 can tilt to vertical angles :)

2 monitors... I want to have a monitor infront and then on the right or left side have a smaller monitor for just twitch chat

I have a mouse mat with a phone stand built in and I use my phone for chat 

Everyone should own a vive.

1 minute ago, Paytend01 said:

2 monitors... I want to have a monitor infront and then on the right or left side have a smaller monitor for just twitch chat

Yeah, but why mount it sideways, when you can just tilt it? Maybe I'm reading your post wrong?

The dream:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 7700k. CPU Cooler: Cryorig A40 Ultimate. Mobo: ASUS Z270-A. RAM: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz DDR4. SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB. HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB. GPU: ASUS Strix 1070. PSU: Corsair CX550M. Case: Phanteks Eclipse p400S

The reality:

Spoiler

Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth 2016, Logitech G502, Turtle Beach 500p. Monitor: LG 24GM77-B 144Hz 1MS TN. 

3 minutes ago, MValuableP said:

Yeah, but why mount it sideways, when you can just tilt it? Maybe I'm reading your post wrong?

like i dont want a full size monitor for the chat, i want like a smaller monitor that is not as wide

3 minutes ago, Paytend01 said:

like i dont want a full size monitor for the chat, i want like a smaller monitor that is not as wide

Wide when it's sideways or normal?

Just look for 18" or whatever sizes there are :)

The dream:

Spoiler

The reality:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Paytend01 said:

Sideways

Yeah maybe go to your local store to see what size you like irl, and then search the web for that size monitor that is able to tilt sideways

The dream:

Spoiler

The reality:

Spoiler