PS4 Pro Review

1 minute ago, ZXL_115 said:

"Linus doesnt start by saying "get yourself a cup of tea, or a beer if thats more your thing." Downvoted. (ghg reference)

I'll upvote the video so long as he doesn't try to stick a cigarette in the USB port like a freakin' idiot. >_>;;;;;  (I'm sorry, it just seems so dumb and classless when GHG does that!)

26 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

I'll upvote the video so long as he doesn't try to stick a cigarette in the USB port like a freakin' idiot. >_>;;;;;  (I'm sorry, it just seems so dumb and classless when GHG does that!)

Nah its cool lol, i think it contributes to the aesthetic of his vids imo, but im not judging you :) 

The general consensus seems to be "eh" with this console so far. The only reason I'm interested int he Pro is have a future-proof purchase where I won't have to upgrade later if I end up getting 4K/HDR int he next few years. Plus I remember them saying the extra power can be used in some games to make 1080p have more detail etc. Given all the sales on PS4 over black friday etc though, the price is a big issue for many. (£199 for slim, £299 for Pro atm on HUKD)

Also I don't give a flying heck about what's slapped on the outside of the device. Everybody and their grandma has seen the aesthetic, I'm interested in what's inside and how it plays/functions. Most of my consoles are buried in the corner along with capture equipment anyway. Sticker away!

I find the lack of pink disappointing. Mahogany is still sexy though.

01ecbb7ab3.png

On 12/16/2016 at 6:42 PM, ZXL_115 said:

"Linus doesnt start by saying "get yourself a cup of tea, or a beer if thats more your thing." Downvoted. (ghg reference)

"Linus isn't even the one hosting this video and I have no idea why people keep saying Linus in the comments." Downvoted

why do people keep saying Linus in the comments....

The geek himself.

On 2016-12-15 at 4:14 PM, deXxterlab97 said:

TL;DR build a pc

I agree

Since I am to lazy to put something interesting here, I will put everything, but slightly abbreviated. Here is everything:

also, some questions to make you wonder about life:

What is I and who is me? Who is you? Which armrest in the movie theatre is yours?

also,

Welcome to the internet, I will be your guide. Or something.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5-7400 3.0GHz Quad-Core Processor,

Motherboard: ASRock B250M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, 

Memory: Corsair 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory,

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive, 

Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 480 4GB ARMOR OC Video Card, 

Case: Corsair 100R ATX Mid Tower Case , 

Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply, 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Full, 

Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN725N USB 2.0 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter, Case Fan: Corsair Air Series White 2 pack 52.2 CFM  120mm Fan

ou do not ask why, you ask why not -me

Remeber kinds, the only differ between screwing around and scince is writing it down. -Adam Savage.

Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not even sure of the former. - Albert Einstein.

23 hours ago, Slick said:

"Linus isn't even the one hosting this video and I have no idea why people keep saying Linus in the comments." Downvoted

The fact that this post got enough attention for Luke to comment.