DX11 crashes / odd issue.

needssdasap

I have been having DX11 issues for a few days now, running games with DX11 would crash them after a few seconds, when they would normally run fine. It would launch, give me a "driver crash black screen" and then if I wasn't fast enough to ALT-F4 out of it, it would stay black and I'd be forced to do a hard reboot. I never ever get any sort of errors from the application or from Windows 10 OS. I had tried everything from reinstalling drivers to slightly overclocking my GPU or slightly underclocking it but nothing, NOTHING would work. Until someone told me to put my system to sleep and wake it up and then try again, and somehow this was able to make the games run with DX11 completely fine with no issues at all. Except after every reboot I have to put my system to sleep and wake it up before DX11 will function properly again.. How does this make any sense? I spoke to NVIDIA and they told me that it is an issue with my OS. I'm running Windows 10 64-bit. Any help / tips would be greatly appreciated. I am personally suspecting a BIOS issue, but I could be completely wrong and I am not sure how to properly navigate the BIOS. Thank you :)

None whatsoever, I tried over and under clocking a slight bit but turned it back after I saw it didn't change anything. :)