Noob case Questions

Paytend01
Spoiler

Specs.jpg

My buddy from school was wondering (and i as well) was wondering what the bottom left meant. when it says 120mm radiator does that mean i can fit a nzxt x52? It uses 120mm fans but it says its a 240mm. Im just overall confused lol 

Links - 

NZXT x52

Enthoo Evolv

A 240m radiatior means that its 2 x 120mm next to eachother(not 2 seperate but you get the idea), not a diameter of 240mm. 

The x52 can fit in the top or front of the case.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

2 minutes ago, RKRiley said:

A 240m radiatior means that its 2 x 120mm next to eachother(not 2 seperate but you get the idea), not a diameter of 240mm. 

The x52 can fit in the top or front of the case.

Thanks, thats what i was assuming but wasnt 100 sure on. Do you think it would be better on top since the evolv comes with the fan in the front?

1 minute ago, Paytend01 said:

Thanks, thats what i was assuming but wasnt 100 sure on. Do you think it would be better on top since the evolv comes with the fan in the front?

Yeah id leave that included 200mm fan in the front and put that rad mounted at the top of the case.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

2 minutes ago, RKRiley said:

Yeah id leave that included 200mm fan in the front and put that rad mounted at the top of the case.

how should the fans be oriented?

15 minutes ago, Paytend01 said:

how should the fans be oriented?

That i'm not too sure about, it'd be impossible to get an equal air pressure in the case due to the different fan sizes.

I'd say have the 200mm and radiators as intake, with the rear as an exhaust? Someone might be able to give a better answer though if they've had experience with a similar setup.

3 minutes ago, RKRiley said:

That i'm not too sure about, it'd be impossible to get an equal air pressure in the case due to the different fan sizes.

I'd say have the 200mm and radiators as intake, with the rear as an exhaust? Someone might be able to give a better answer though if they've had experience with a similar setup.

Alright, thank you :D