final exam keys

ReillyP

Hey guys recently I claimed some final exam keys just to find out they dont work.... how can I fix this

Paintball meet up KD 7(8?)/1 + one capture 

dat duckface doe 

If you mean for like a school final exam or something, don't cheat. You get no benefit from it.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

If you mean for like a school final exam or something, don't cheat. You get no benefit from it.

short-term gains

[spoiler=»--((¯`·._.·¤~●oO му яιg Oo●~¤·._.·´¯))--«] Case: Corsair 600T White       CPU: Core i7 3930k @ 4.3GHz                     SSD: Crucial M500 480GB

MB:    Asus P9X79 LE         GPU: Nvidia GTX 780 Reference             HDD: WD Caviar Green 3TB

PSU:   Seasonic X-1050      RAM: G.Skill Trident X 32GB @ 2.4GHz   ☃ There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

short-term gains

But in the long run? Not really. Only cheat in games when that level is giving you a hard time :)

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I don't think this is the place to have that thread answered. All I can say myself is that  agree with Bluejay0. You get so much more accomplishment and knowledge from actually understanding the curriculum. Also, don't forget (if not you) someone paid for this precious education you're getting. Make 'em proud. 

Spoiler

But in the long run? Not really. Only cheat in games when that level is giving you a hard time :)

Isn't some cheating just as bad as cheating all the time?

High school and college are some of the most stressful things you'll encounter throughout of your life. (in most cases)

Is it still fair if you only cheat on the harder aspects of life?

Your two comments contradict each other.

[spoiler=»--((¯`·._.·¤~●oO му яιg Oo●~¤·._.·´¯))--«] Case: Corsair 600T White       CPU: Core i7 3930k @ 4.3GHz                     SSD: Crucial M500 480GB

MB:    Asus P9X79 LE         GPU: Nvidia GTX 780 Reference             HDD: WD Caviar Green 3TB

PSU:   Seasonic X-1050      RAM: G.Skill Trident X 32GB @ 2.4GHz   ☃ There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Isn't some cheating just as bad as cheating all the time?

High school and college are some of the most stressful things you'll encounter throughout of your life. (in most cases)

Is it still fair if you only cheat on the harder aspects of life?

Your two comments contradict each other.

Cheating is not really beneficial IN REAL LIFE. I mean, learning the subject is actually an achievement in my experience and trying to understand it is great. Games? You can cheat the hell out of those, why not? 

Cheating is not really beneficial IN REAL LIFE. I mean, learning the subject is actually an achievement in my experience and trying to understand it is great. Games? You can cheat the hell out of those, why not?

Automatic ban ?

Spoiler

Automatic ban ?

I mean in offline games. Multiplayer games are understandable but games like Mario or something like that. 

I mean in offline games. Multiplayer games are understandable but games like Mario or something like that. 

ooohhhh

Spoiler

ooohhhh

Yeah, I mean in multiplayer games. It sucks to hack or cheat cause getting stuff doesn't have the same flavor as earning them.

At the end of the day, it's all about yourself. Higher education is about just that, learning, self-improvement, and new ideas. If you have to resort to cheating to pass a final exam, I think you may find yourself too immature to focus on your studies. 

I understand that some courses are jam packed, and final exams are a stressful time (I know, I'm currently in finals), but it can all be resolved. If you are struggling, pay a tutor to help, or a friend of yours studying the same course. Also, lecturers, even though they are busy, are generally always open to questions at the end of a lecture. I tend to write down questions about things I want to know more about, and pull the lecturer aside after class (besides, we're paying huge tuition fees, might as well get the best of our education)

Cheating at the end of the day, in my opinion, is just lazy and narrow minded. I don't feel like you get as much satisfaction out of something that you've cheated on either.

#!

Hey guys recently I claimed some final exam keys just to find out they dont work.... how can I fix this

Alt+F4

Spoiler

Have you heard of the Game of Life? Cheating continues on through history and will continue on, just read your local news not one of those cheating incidents is school related.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

He most likely means the game Final Exam

http://store.steampowered.com/app/233190/

i5-3570k, ASRock Extreme 4 LGA 1155 Z77, Patriot 8GB  (2*4GB), ASUS R9 290, Coolermaster HAF, OCZ 120 GB SSD + WD 1 TB HDD, Corsair CX750M, Samsung 22" + HP 23", CM Hyper 212 EVO, Ducky Shine 3 (Cherry MX Blue), Razer Naga 2014

no it is a game haha 

I had early access codes but they dont work =(

dat duckface doe 

Have you heard of the Game of Life? Cheating continues on through history and will continue on, just read your local news not one of those cheating incidents is school related.

where did cheating even come from I totally thought someone would know its was a game!

dat duckface doe