Looking for COD ghosts players for PC

MrTickle

Ok before anyone asks I am a cod junkie. I have been a console gamer for most of my life up until last year. The transition between console and PC for fps games was a little tough but rewarding. My k/d in mw3 for PC is 1.32 and for console it was 1.54 but console gaming is over.

I need someone to play cod ghosts with me for PC that is somewhat decent and has a mic.

EDIT: Seriously guys...Can we act mature here

EDIT 2 : Guys game was horrible I am back on bo2. If you are willing to play bo2 with me then just let me know kthxbai

do we look like cod players? the anwser is yes - add me xxultrafadge420faggetkillasexfrEAKxx

I thought that was going to go bad 

aDd mEH? FuC u Wit Ur  bAtTLEFielD 5: mAriO'S mAsk tahTS gAY!1111"!!!

fite hem

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Yo fuck cod man battlefield is so much better, just let me jump out of a helicopter grab a jet wid air just out 2,000ft in the air and pull out my parachute five feet from the ground.

i have bo2 and bf4, but im in europe -.-"

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

how about no... 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Ok before anyone asks I am a cod junkie. I have been a console gamer for most of my life up until last year. The transition between console and PC for fps games was a little tough but rewarding. My k/d in mw3 for PC is 1.32 and for console it was 1.54 but console gaming is over.

I need someone to play cod ghosts with me for PC that is somewhat decent and has a mic.

how can we act mature when you're asking for cod players lol

I was thinking about getting Ghosts when there was a good sale. *cough*stillwaitingforasaleforblackops2thatsover10%off

La`~

COD....PC.......no, just no.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Add me on Steam. TurboChef. I like to play for fun but no one has a mic on PC. Lame.

PC version of cod ghosts is garbage, horrible optimization no fob slider no customizable audio experience horrible fps drops and broken mechanics

PC version of cod ghosts is garbage, horrible optimization no fob slider no customizable audio experience horrible fps drops and broken mechanics

What the hell are you running, a P2 500MHz? CoD Ghost runs ultra smooth for me w/everything set to extra and HBAO+ and 2X TXAA, so far this game is awesome in every aspect. I'm worried if I get BF4 it's going to suck as bad as BFBC2.

P.S. Mister tickle PM me and I will give you my steam name and I just installed Razer Comms and if you have that I will send you my RazerID

Proc: Intel Core i9 9900K 5GHz OC MoBo: ASUS Maximus XI Formula Z390 Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200MHz 32GB  Vidcard: ASUS RTX 2080 ROG STRIX OC Sound: Creative Sound Blaster AE-5 SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 240GB  HDD: 4X WD Black 2TB PSU: Corsair HX 850i Case: Corsiar 760T Black Monitor: ASUS PG278QE 165Hz 1ms  Peripheral: Razer Huntsman Elite - Deathadder V2 - Sabertooth Controller

What the hell are you running, a P2 500MHz? CoD Ghost runs ultra smooth for me w/everything set to extra and HBAO+ and 2X TXAA, so far this game is awesome in every aspect. I'm worried if I get BF4 it's going to suck as bad as BFBC2.

P.S. Mister tickle PM me and I will give you my steam name and I just installed Razer Comms and if you have that I will send you my RazerID

You are lying

You are lying

actually I'm not.

the jitter in this video is the conversion from 120 frames to 30 frames, but as I play it's very smooth at 144Hz refresh rate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o_sBHUE71I Don't forget to turn it up to 1080P and restart the video,

I really hate how youtube lowers the quality even more than what I compressed it to so it wouldn't take a week to upload.

NoireMk2. I just looked at the specs in you sig area and now I see why your struggling to play Call of Duty Ghost.

Proc: Intel Core i9 9900K 5GHz OC MoBo: ASUS Maximus XI Formula Z390 Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200MHz 32GB  Vidcard: ASUS RTX 2080 ROG STRIX OC Sound: Creative Sound Blaster AE-5 SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 240GB  HDD: 4X WD Black 2TB PSU: Corsair HX 850i Case: Corsiar 760T Black Monitor: ASUS PG278QE 165Hz 1ms  Peripheral: Razer Huntsman Elite - Deathadder V2 - Sabertooth Controller

• 3 weeks later...

My GTX780 SLI is running Ghost flawlessly on ultra max settings

PC: The Oracle
Phone History: Nokia 3310, Samsung Z500, HTC Touch, iPhone 3GS + Samsung S5600 Preston, iPhone 3GS + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S2 + Samsung Galaxy Tab + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S3 + Blackberry Torch 9800, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 + Blackberry Bold 9900 + Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy Note 2  + Nokia Lumia 920, Galaxy S4 +Nokia Lumia 920, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S5