• Freehand razor
    • Electric shaver
    • I go full beard
    • i don't have beard
  2. 2. Do you trim? If so, how?

• scissors
    • electric trimmer
    • I don't trim
  3. 3. When shaving, what do you use on your face and your beard?

• Pre shave cream
    • Shaving soap (with brush)
    • Shaving gel or cream
    • Balm
    • Oil or wax for beard
    • Potassium alum
    • Aftershave
    • Nothing

Hi guys! Just curious how you take care of your beard, so let's talk about that.

I was a Gillette customer, and i really liked the mach3, when the new razor came into market, i tried the new fusion, it didn't end well, i had way more irritations than before, so i began searching for "other solutions".
That's how i bought my first disposable freehand razor (because i had way less irritation when i went to my barber shop, and because i did not want to waste 14 bucks for 4 sets of blades every 2 or 3 months); I was afraid of cutting my head off, i must admit it, but it ended very well, so, after a couple of weeks using those few disposable freehand razors (there are 2 types, and i bought some of each), i bought one of those freehand razors with disposable blades.

This literally opened a new world for me, so i changed everything i was using, making my shaving more like a rite: i bought a pre shave cream, potash alum, and some balm for my beard and stache.

Years have passed, and that's what I'm using. Today, while i was shaving, I thought of making a new topic, with poll, here. So we can talk about how we shave, and share some tricks.

Don't forget to post your rigs!

IMG_20161212_114551.jpg

Gillette Fusion Proglide Flexball. No issues with it. Been using Gillete since Mach 3, Fusion, Proglide and now this. Tried Wilkinson but it was not the best experience. I got a Braun, em, 7 series I think but gave it as a present, don't like shaving too often. I also use pre shave gel (correct term?). Usually have some Nivea after shave. Didn't like Old Spice or Axe. Adidas and Gillette are cool as well.

Gillette needs to work on new naming scheme though. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

I just use disposable razors, foaming gel and then wash with a flannel after.

No option for people who don't trim and no option for using nothing on your face after shaving.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

42 minutes ago, Castdeath97 said:

No option for people who don't trim and no option for using nothing on your face after shaving.

Fixed, i suppose.
Even if people that don't use neither shaving cream or soap, are really rare today