[Amazon US] $50 off V-MODA Crossfade M-100 Headphones

http://a.co/87eW9Gc

Awesome pair of headphones that usually cost around $200-230 on Amazon and even more at other retailers, but one of the colors is down to $163 right now on Amazon and it's by far the lowest I've seen them go for. No idea how long the sale will last so you'd definitely want to buy them as soon as possible and if you've been looking for a closed-back, great-sounding (but not neutral), stylish, and great build quality pair of headphones I'm sure these won't disappoint at all. I've heard pretty much nothing but good things about them and there really isn't any competition for what they're priced at right now.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=V-MODA+Crossfade+M-100

If you buy the headphones I'd recommend buying the V-MODA XL memory foam ear pads as well which really improves the comfort level.

Also, Amazon is amazing. If you end up not liking them, you can return them to Amazon within the first 30-days no questions asked for a full refund. Amazon even covers return shipping. So if you wanted to get these as a Christmas present and the person receiving them ends up not liking them too much, you have over two weeks past Chrismas to return them for a refund. 

I just purchased the headphones and pads for myself and I'm so excited for them to get here :D

nice deal. Definitely need the xl pads though.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

7 minutes ago, spwath said:

nice deal. Definitely need the xl pads though.

For sure. The deal is good enough though that even with the full-price XL pads it's still $30 than normal price of the headphones without the XL pads.