Sony Vegas Animation Help

Hi guys, I am doing a small project and am in need of some help. I want to animate a book closing at the end of the video with the video as the pages. Any ideas on how can I do that? Help is much appreciated ?

53 minutes ago, RamSatesh said:

Hi guys, I am doing a small project and am in need of some help. I want to animate a book closing at the end of the video with the video as the pages. Any ideas on how can I do that? Help is much appreciated ?

Unless you know how to use a 3D software, you're looking for a 3D artist.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K, Motherboard: MSI Z170A GAMING M5, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 2 x 8GB GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X, Case: Cooler Master MasterCase 5

Storage: WD Blue 1TB, Samsund 850 EVO 250 GB, PSU: Corsair RM 750X, Display(s): BenQ BL2710PT: Cooling: Thermalright True Spirit 140 Power

Mouse: Gamdias DEMETER II- 3200DPI Gaming Mouse, Operating System: Windows 8.1

13 minutes ago, steve-kon said:

Unless you know how to use a 3D software, you're looking for a 3D artist.

nope, I'm a 3D program user, are there like any pre-clips or designs I could just use?

3 minutes ago, RamSatesh said:

nope, I'm a 3D program user, are there like any pre-clips or designs I could just use?

Well if you say you're a 3D program user, there are a lot of videos showing how to make the Book Model animation, depending on the program you use. That is if you are seriously willing to do it.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K, Motherboard: MSI Z170A GAMING M5, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 2 x 8GB GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X, Case: Cooler Master MasterCase 5

Storage: WD Blue 1TB, Samsund 850 EVO 250 GB, PSU: Corsair RM 750X, Display(s): BenQ BL2710PT: Cooling: Thermalright True Spirit 140 Power

Mouse: Gamdias DEMETER II- 3200DPI Gaming Mouse, Operating System: Windows 8.1

1 minute ago, steve-kon said:

Well if you say you're a 3D program user, there are a lot of videos showing how to make the Book Model animation, depending on the program you use. That is if you are seriously willing to do it.

sorry typo, i mean i'm not a 3D program user