Can you have a 3rd drive installed without raid and such

Ravenman13

So the computer I have currently has a SSD and hard drive set-up, so is possible to have another SSD (or hard drive) installed and just have it work or do you need to do some extra stuff to set it up?

5 minutes ago, Ravenman13 said:

So the computer I have currently has a SSD and hard drive set-up, so is possible to have another SSD (or hard drive) installed and just have it work or do you need to do some extra stuff to set it up?

What do you mean? Like make a raid array with the two SSDs or just flat out add a new SSD and use it as a separate storage device all together?

Edited by Hal_9000
Misspell

CPU: I7 5820K@4.0Ghz | Mobo: ASRock X99 Extreme4 | Ram: 4 x 4Gb G.Skill Tridentz@3200Mhz | GPU: XFX 390x | Cooling: Corsair H115i | PSU: Corsair RMX 850x | Storage: Samsung 250Gb 850 EVO + 2tb Seagate HDD | Case: Inwin 805 | Keyboard: Tesoro Gram Spectrum | Mouse: Tesoro Gram H3L | Mousepad: Corsair MM800 RGB  | OS: Windows 10

Yeah 

AMD FX 6300 @ 4.6 Ghz CRYORIG H7 Asus M5A97 PLUS | HyperX Fury 8 GB DDR3 | PNY CS1311 120gb SSD WD Blue 1TB 7200 RPM EVGA GeForce GTX 950 Superclocked NZXT Source 210 Black EVGA 500B Logitech G Pro HP K3500 Wireless Keyboard |