New 2560x1440 monitor or another 7950?

Missioncode

Ok I've saved up some money and I am trying to decide on what to spend it on . Another Gigabyte 7950 OR an 27" 1440p X-Star Korean Monitor. I currently have a 1080p  21" (so kind of small) monitor with a 1440x900 side monitor. If I do go for a new monitor Then I would have 3, but if I upgrade to the 1440p monitor my GPU wont be powerfuly enough for run games at max, but if I upgrade my GPU its will be over kill for most games except for start citizen.

I do have the $300 for the monitor while the new GPU ~$200 but they are getting harder and harder to find new

Thoughts?

Get another 7950 and get 2 more 1080p monitors

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

1440p display and don't expect to play games at high settings. Settle for lower. It'll look better than a lower resolution with high settings anyway.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

• 2 weeks later...

nice. but myself I'm sticking to 1080p makes things a lot easier. when TV's change to 1440 or 2k/4k that's when ill change from 1080p until then ill stick with what I got.