help with AMD RElive

I didn't knew where to put this sorry if it's the wrong place... anyways apparently AMD now has a new driver update that introduces "ReLive" wich is a competition for shadowplay. I was curious to see wich one is better and how different they are from each other and also wanted to test the "Radeon chill" feature, so I swap my 1070 to my old r9 380 and updated drivers, etc etc... now if I go to the Radeon settings app I have the ReLive tab but even if I enable everything there I don't get the toolbar to record desktop or take screenshots. I tried in-game but nothing and event tried the default hotkeys with no results. the system recognize the GPU and it has the latest drivers.

could be that my GPU isn't supported but in their website AMD says ReLive is supported on r9 series...

also for some reason, the Radeon app keeps saying that my driver version is 16.7.2 and there's a new one (16.12.1)

but no matter how manny times i "update" and restart the PC the app stays in 16.7.2  and every time I finish updating its says that my installation was "partially complete" and then ask me to restart the PC...

Well RIP AMD

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy

Use DDU to remove all gpu drivers, and then reinstall the correct drivers.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

3 hours ago, silvermert said:

I didn't knew where to put this sorry if it's the wrong place... anyways apparently AMD now has a new driver update that introduces "ReLive" wich is a competition for shadowplay. I was curious to see wich one is better and how different they are from each other and also wanted to test the "Radeon chill" feature, so I swap my 1070 to my old r9 380 and updated drivers, etc etc... now if I go to the Radeon settings app I have the ReLive tab but even if I enable everything there I don't get the toolbar to record desktop or take screenshots. I tried in-game but nothing and event tried the default hotkeys with no results. the system recognize the GPU and it has the latest drivers.

could be that my GPU isn't supported but in their website AMD says ReLive is supported on r9 series...

also for some reason, the Radeon app keeps saying that my driver version is 16.7.2 and there's a new one (16.12.1)

but no matter how manny times i "update" and restart the PC the app stays in 16.7.2  and every time I finish updating its says that my installation was "partially complete" and then ask me to restart the PC...

do a clean install.

Remove old driver with DDU, then download the newest drivers directly from AMD.