looking for new headset

i had the "steelseries siberia v2" white edition for the last 3 years and i greatly enjoyed them, 

but they broke...

im looking for a new headset (need a OK mic)

ive looked up and founded few nice headset around the under 80$

(less importent but i would like them in darker colors)

i will be happy to hear the recommendations u guys have:

• SS siberia 200
  • SS siberia v3
  • CORSAIR void stereo
  • HYPERX cloud
  • RAZER kraken pro
  • RAZER kraken 7.1 chroma (a bit expensive) 

4 minutes ago, tlink said:

hyper x cloud 2 is the goto headset at that pricerange i think.

the hyperx cloud 2 are around the 100$ and i need headset under 80$

best wireless headset i have found  SteelSeries Siberia 800   buts its quite expensive 

but yeah i would have to agree with tlink the  hyper x cloud 2 is good

but if i had a budget of that i would def go with the HYPERX cloud

My Rigs

Main Rig

Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor

be quiet! PURE ROCK 51.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler

Asus Z170-A 
                                                                                                        Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000

Crucial MX300 275GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

GeForce GTX 1070 Video Card (purchasing soon might be getting G1 or gaming x)

NZXT S340 Elite (White) ATX Mid Tower Case

EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

12 minutes ago, TITANB said:

the hyperx cloud 2 are around the 100$ and i need headset under 80$

They usually go on sale on Amazon for 85$. But im pretty sure the only difference between clouds and cloud II's is virtual 7.1 surround. I honestly say that 5$ over budget is worth Cloud II's

I would recommend the Bayer Dynamic DT 770 Pro's, however they don't have a mic. :/ 

every thing u recommend is way over budget and i wont like to get over the budget i would more like if it will be around lets say: 40-70$ and 70 is max max budget

I just got a pair of the Corsair void RGB headset ($80 US) and they're pretty comfortable.  I wore them for 5-6 hours straight with no complaints.  Sound quality is decent.  Haven't noticed any crackling or static, granted i've only had them a few days.  They seem pretty well built, but keep in mind that these are not noise canceling headphones.  Pretty solid headphones imo, and they should deliver what you're asking for at your price range.     

55 minutes ago, TITANB said:

every thing u recommend is way over budget and i wont like to get over the budget i would more like if it will be around lets say: 40-70$ and 70 is max max budget

OG Clouds or Cloud core. Pretty much the best you can get in terms of audio quality

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

+1 OG Clouds or cloud core or get a proper headphone and slap in a modmic.

Cpu R5 1600 @3.7ghz - MB Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GBx2 @3000mhz - GPU Palit GTX 1070ti Dual - Storage Kingston FuryX 120GB SSD, WD 500GB Green HDD, Seagate 1TB HDD - PSU Seasonic X650 - Case Sharkoon S25-W - Display Zowie XL2411 - Peripherals Filco Ninja Browns, Zowie FK2 & Qck Hyperbeast Ed.

9 hours ago, GiacomoLaw said:

I would recommend the Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro's, however they don't have a mic. :/ 

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump