How to login to your Android phone when you use KeePass?

Whenever I factory-reset my Android phone (Motorola Moto G 3rd Generation), or otherwise go through the setup process when starting up an Android device, I'm usually asked to sign in to my Google account (I believe you can skip this step, but I'm referring to a practical setup wherein you have access to your Play Store for your apps, your emails etc.).

Thing is, I use KeePass, a password generator/database, to store all my passwords, including for my Google account. This always leads to me having to fire up one of my laptops or desktops to open my (Google Drive shared) KeePass database, show the password, and tediously type out each character (which is very tedious when your passwords look like this).

Without access to apps, I have no easy way to copy+paste the password with remote desktop functionality, or use Keepass apps for the same purpose, or e-mail myself the password (not advised) for the same purpose.

I find it hard to believe I am the only one who, both, uses an Android phone (and therefore has to login to Google) and uses Keepass (or other password generator/database solutions like Last Pass), so I'm wondering if this is a pain someone has found a solution to: is there a way to make this process less tedious?

19 minutes ago, GinoSaffron111 said:

snip

I don't believe there is an option for you to do that on a freshly reset Android device.

Only thing I can think of is to change your password to something much more manageable temporarily before you do the reset to you don't have to type so much in manually and then change it back once you get the Keepass app you use installed.

I use LastPass for all passwords but have Google password always something I can remember and type on mobile.

There might be a way. Where you have .apk for Keepass and which you then manually install after resetting phone. I haven't done this so I don't know if you need to have Google Play logged in for such actions. Or will Android system screens allow pasting password from another software.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv