Don't be like me

IAEInferno

Friend: Are you going to that party?

Me: Yeah for a little bit. Probably gonna be boring.

Friend: Yeah...was thinking of just staying in.

Me: Probably a good plan.

Friend: So yeah...I'll just be here tonight. Roommates are gone.

Me: Sounds nice; my roommates never leave.

Friend: Ok. So. I'll be here all alone in my apartment. If the party sucks.

Me: Very good.

Strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter.

So how was the party?

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.

Are you male or female?

Is your friend male or female?

Could be a great opportunity for a shag. Hence the hidden message " Friend: Ok. So. I'll be here all alone in my apartment. "

28 minutes ago, IAEInferno said:

1 hour ago, IAEInferno said:

Go take a huge shit in their toliet 

Well, your Friends  message is crystal clear.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

7 hours ago, IAEInferno said:

its normal, thats how woman communicate, and unless you know the person REALLY well assuming there talking about sex be disastorus plus men dont work that way

how do I know well I am gay so how do we communcate those needs ? well its simple

your hot

oh your hot

wanna make out

sure...

the only issue is finding someone who actually wants to date

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

We just met at the library, we talked for a few moments had a fun conversation and banter and her friend invited me to the party.

9 hours ago, Dash Lambda said:

So how was the party?

It had free food and drinks so it wasn't all that bad.

9 hours ago, Velvet Revolver said:

Are you male or female?

Is your friend male or female?

Could be a great opportunity for a shag. Hence the hidden message " Friend: Ok. So. I'll be here all alone in my apartment. "

I'm male, friend was female but I only thought of her as a fun friend to talk to.

4 hours ago, Praesi said:

Well, your Friends  message is crystal clear.

I thought she was being weird and I just went with the conversation.

22 minutes ago, IAEInferno said:

I thought she was being weird and I just went with the conversation.

DUDE
SHE SAID SHE WAS HOME ALONE
SHE WANTED YOU OVER
SHE WAS TESTING YOU IN "would you rather go out with HER friends or come over to see me..."

pretty sure it's too late

Record holder for Firestrike, Firestrike Extreme and Firestrike Ultra for his hardware

Top 100 for TimeSpy and Top 25 for Timespy Extreme

Intel i7 10700 || 64GB Kingston Predator RGB || Asus H470i Strix || MSI RX 6700XT Merc X2 OC || Corsair MP600 500GB ||  WD Blue SN550 1TB || 500GB Samsung 860 EVO || EVGA 550 GM || EK-Classic 115X aRGB CPU block - Corsair XR5 240mm RAD - Alphacool GPU Block - DarkSide 240mm external rad || Lian Li Q58 || 2x Cooler Master ARGB 120MM + 2x Noctua  Redux 1700RPM 120MM 

Just now, Kevo05s said:

DUDE
SHE SAID SHE WAS HOME ALONE
SHE WANTED YOU OVER
SHE WAS TESTING YOU IN "would you rather go out with your friends or come over to see me..."

pretty sure it's too late

I never expected her to be even into me and I thought of her as a good friend to talk with :/, learned my lesson but I wanted to share this so that other people might not make the same mistake as I do.

Just now, IAEInferno said:

I never expected her to be even into me and I thought of her as a good friend to talk with :/, learned my lesson but I wanted to share this so that other people might not make the same mistake as I do.

why didnt you? too hot? or not your taste?(it's ok, even if some SJW says it's not, we all have tastes, thats why we're different)

also it might not be too late, just text her something like "hey, the party wasnt that bad but I really wished you were there, it would've been a lot better"

don't worry, we've all been clueless at one point

Record holder for Firestrike, Firestrike Extreme and Firestrike Ultra for his hardware

Intel i7 10700 || 64GB Kingston Predator RGB || Asus H470i Strix || MSI RX 6700XT Merc X2 OC || Corsair MP600 500GB ||  WD Blue SN550 1TB || 500GB Samsung 860 EVO || EVGA 550 GM || EK-Classic 115X aRGB CPU block - Corsair XR5 240mm RAD - Alphacool GPU Block - DarkSide 240mm external rad || Lian Li Q58 || 2x Cooler Master ARGB 120MM + 2x Noctua  Redux 1700RPM 120MM 

Just now, Kevo05s said:

why didnt you? too hot? or not your taste?(it's ok, even if some SJW says it's not, we all have tastes, thats why we're different)

also it might not be too late, just text her something like "hey, the party wasnt that bad but I really wished you were there, it would've been a lot better"

don't worry, we've all been clueless at one point

I naturally don't like to date my friends since I only have few ones, I don't want the friendship to get weird or end.

2 minutes ago, IAEInferno said:

I naturally don't like to date my friends since I only have few ones, I don't want the friendship to get weird or end.

I understand, but I still rather date friends, since it's people you have a lot more in common, and it's someone you know you like to be with... and it doesn't have to end ;)

true love still exist, it's just not the way we want it to be

Here's my big clueless mistake:

It had been 3 months since I broke up with my ex, and there's this hot girl (like a 12/10) who invited me over to "teach her how to game".... I thought she just wanted to be friend (because she was too good to be true) and decided to go back with my ex that day.... (really bad decision, it didnt work out...)

It's understandable mate, you've clearly never done this kind of thing before so jumping in at the deep end it a bit daunting, right?

How about organising it on your own terms, invite her over with a bottle of wine and netflix. She doesn't like wine? She'll drink it if she wants you to not offend you.

1 minute ago, Mug said:

It's understandable mate, you've clearly never done this kind of thing before so jumping in at the deep end it a bit daunting, right?

How about organising it on your own terms, invite her over with a bottle of wine and netflix. She doesn't like wine? She'll drink it if she wants you to not offend you.

sound's like a good plan to shag, but if there's more to it, I'm more on the "let's do an activity an afternoon then finish with a home cooked meal for her" type of guy
then it finishes with a movie, but rarely you shag that night, though you tend to stay longer with that person.... (from my personal experience anyways)

Just now, Mug said:

Yeah thanks for the help on coupling me with my friend but I am meeting someone else, after the party, my friend's friend introduced me to her sister and we talked a little, got her number and we are gonna meet each other probbaly on a date or something else.

I would have probably been with my friend if I didn't go to the party, quite the scenario I'm in.

1 minute ago, IAEInferno said:

Yeah thanks for the help on coupling me with my friend but I am meeting someone else, after the party, my friend's friend introduced me to her sister and we talked a little, got her number and we are gonna meet each other probbaly on a date or something else.

I would have probably been with my friend if I didn't go to the party, quite the scenario I'm in.

Well, keep at it mate :)

Just now, Mug said:

Well, keep at it mate :)

Yeah thanks for the tips too xD.

1 minute ago, IAEInferno said:

Awesome for you! I strongly recommend you to talk to her and get to know her before doing anything, you might regret it later, or you might just fall in love with her(the friend's friend's sister)

Just now, Kevo05s said:

Awesome for you! I strongly recommend you to talk to her and get to know her before doing anything, you might regret it later, or you might just fall in love with her(the friend's friend's sister)

Yeah, I'm a bit indecisive, which is probably a huge turn-off for women, I need to feel if it's right first and with my friend it didn't felt "right" so who knows, I do like to shag just like any other guy but I've been there done that and now I probably want is a person who I can connect with, emotionally and would have no problems with me being a geek that likes to play video games or would at least not mind me if I have different interests or for the best would have the same hobbies as me.

It sounds like she might enjoy a game of hide the sausage.

Good, wholesome, two-player fun.

Yeah, I'm a bit indecisive, which is probably a huge turn-off for women, I need to feel if it's right first and with my friend it didn't felt "right" so who knows, I do like to shag just like any other guy but I've been there done that and now I probably want is a person who I can connect with, emotionally and would have no problems with me being a geek that likes to play video games or would at least not mind me if I have different interests or for the best would have the same hobbies as me.

I feel ya! well it's up for you to see... like I said get to know the sister, if she's into the same geek stuff you might be getting the good one, and if you feel like it wasn't right it's probably better not to go with your friend...