[Build Log] Phanteks Enthoo Primo: Ice Water

I went from a single 240mm (64mm thick) radiator to these two. I dropped about 15 degrees on my CPU temps and about 10 degrees on my cards. Significant drop in temps all around and I'm very happy.

Average CPU Temps: 35~ Idle | 58 Full Load

Average GPU Temps: 40~ Idle | 51 Full Load

Wow.  The GPU temps are crazy.  I can't wait until I can do a custom loop.

Wow.  The GPU temps are crazy.  I can't wait until I can do a custom loop.

Not to mention the whole PC is NEARLY silent! It's significantly quieter than my R4 with half of the radiators and 4 Gentle Typhoons at the same speed currently.

Really loving your build.  I like that case and how you finished it off!  I'm blown away with your cable management - mine looks like a rat's nest!!  Well done!!

My build:  Leviathan  Case: 900D  CPU: i7 3770K (watercooled)  Mobo: Z77X-UD5H GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper GPU: MSI GTX 780 watercooled PSU: EVGA 1300W G2  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengance  HDDs: 1 x 120 GB Intel 330 SSD (OS X); 1 x 256 GB Samsung 840 pro (Windows 8); 2 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda (RAID 0 Data OS X); 1 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda (OS X backups)  Monitors: 1 x 24" Apple LED Cinema (center); 2 x 23" Apple LED Cinema (surround)  Watercooling: 3 rads, CPU, GPU, GPU, MCP655 pump, Lots of fittings, EK reservoir, EK UV Blue coolant.  Updated build: Leviathan 2.0

This is a really nice build! I love it!

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Thanks guys! I'm so happy that I got featured on the WAN show. :D

Wow awesome build, definitely a well deserved BOTW.

Wow awesome build, definitely a well deserved BOTW.

Hey, thank you! :) I'm really happy with this build and I can't see myself using a different case for quite a long time.  Unless I somehow end up ordering a Caselabs or something, but I doubt that will be any time soon. 

That is one gorgeous build. That's how clean I want mine to look when i'm all done.

Question, do you have a picture of the front with the 8-pin CPU plugged in? I'm curious to see how much clearance you have between that plug and the fans on the radiator. I have a fractal r4 currently, but it won't fit a radiator up top with a cvfz mobo with the 8pin at the top. So i'm starting to look for a new case so that I can put a radiator up top, and I really like the look of this case. Thanks.

PC: CPU - FX 8350 @4.5 Ghz | GPU - 3x R9 290 @1100 core/1300 memory | Motherboard - Asus Crosshair V Formula Z | RAM - 16 GB Mushkin Redline 1866 Mhz | PSU - Corsair AX 860w | SSD - ADATA SX900 256 GB | HDD - Seagate 3TB 7200RPM | CPU Cooler - Noctua NH D-14 | Case - Cooler Master HAF Stacker 935

Peripherals: Monitor - ASUS VN248H-P IPS | Keyboard - Corsair K70 | Mouse - Corsair M65 | Headphones - ASUS ROG Orion Pro

That is one gorgeous build. That's how clean I want mine to look when i'm all done.

Question, do you have a picture of the front with the 8-pin CPU plugged in? I'm curious to see how much clearance you have between that plug and the fans on the radiator. I have a fractal r4 currently, but it won't fit a radiator up top with a cvfz mobo with the 8pin at the top. So i'm starting to look for a new case so that I can put a radiator up top, and I really like the look of this case. Thanks.

Sorry for the late reply! Unfortunately, I won't have any new pictures of the build until I get all of my acrylic tubing in. I can honestly tell you that the cables touch the radiator. However, that's how I like it. I didn't want to force a severe bend on the EPS cable so I gave it some slack and it made it touch the rad.

Also, thank you for the comments! This is one amazing case and I loved building in it. I'm still not done though!

• 3 weeks later...

May I ask why you didn't go with a 280mm rad in the bottom?

Custom loop  [Core i5 3570k]  [ASUS DCII 680]  [Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H]  [Phanteks Enthoo Primo]  [120GB SSD]  [1TB HDD]

OS  [ubuntu 13.10]  [Numix icon and theme]  [Proprietary Nvidia drivers]

Display  [3x (LG 22EA63T-P)]

May I ask why you didn't go with a 280mm rad in the bottom?

I actually already had the 64mm thick 240mm radiator from a previous build. I would've loved to have gotten 140mm radiators all around, but since I had that, I was also forced to buy a 480mm rad instead of 420mm. If I could start over, I'd go 140mm all around.

sexy build the typhoons go so well with the white coolant and those nice sleeve cables, One thing i would do is add custom name plate on the smaller window where it has the phanteks logo, I love this case especially for the price. 

• 1 month later...

I'll be back, I have to go chang my pants and take a shower after what just happend down there. ;)

rawr!! I'm a ferret!