Question about Arcade Sticks and some gamepads

Hello,

IT'S ME MARIO.....  ekhem okay the real question is that i have found 2 Arcade Sticks from Hori but one is dedicated for XBOX one i think and another for PS4 and now which one may have compatibility with PC platfrom without 3rd party programs? Or what program i need to use in order to set them up? IF there is no such program/driver for them, what gamepad i should choose to play fighting games? (IMMA WAIT FOR YA TEKKEN7).

links to hori sticks:

Xbox one stick

Ps4 stick

P.S i send to retairel (dunno if i spelled the word correctly xd) question about Xbox one stick but i think i will get answer here much faster :P.

Cheers

CPU i5 6600k 4,4Ghz , COOLER Dark Rock 3 from BQ, RAM 16 GB of ddr 4 2800MHz from corsair,

PSU EVGA 750 W GOLD G2, MOBO Msi z170A Gaming M3, CASE NZXT H440 Black/Blue,

GPU Geforce GTX 980 Gigabyte G1 Gaming,

STORAGE 1 SSD Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB and 1 HDD 500GB WD, Windows 8.1.

2 minutes ago, manofsteel said:

Hello,

IT'S ME MARIO.....  ekhem okay the real question is that i have found 2 Arcade Sticks from Hori but one is dedicated for XBOX one i think and another for PS4 and now which one may have compatibility with PC platfrom without 3rd party programs? Or what program i need to use in order to set them up? IF there is no such program/driver for them, what gamepad i should choose to play fighting games? (IMMA WAIT FOR YA TEKKEN7).

links to hori sticks:

Xbox one stick

Ps4 stick

P.S i send to retairel (dunno if i spelled the word correctly xd) question about Xbox one stick but i think i will get answer here much faster :P.

Cheers

I would check the website of the manufacturer.

Little did I know my Playstation 2 logitech racing wheel had a driver to allow me to use it on my PC. A simple calibration setup of turning the wheel and pressing the petals, and I was going in no time. 

Here's a forum post about it that may have more information about what drivers you may need.
http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/176268/hori-fighting-stick-3-ps3-on-pc-need-help

5 minutes ago, fpo said:

I would check the website of the manufacturer.

Little did I know my Playstation 2 logitech racing wheel had a driver to allow me to use it on my PC. A simple calibration setup of turning the wheel and pressing the petals, and I was going in no time. 

Here's a forum post about it that may have more information about what drivers you may need.
http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/176268/hori-fighting-stick-3-ps3-on-pc-need-help

i Found the Xbox one in the hori USA website and it has attached PC as a platform there so i think there wouldnt be much problem ;P but i couldnt find the PS4 one strangely :P

CPU i5 6600k 4,4Ghz , COOLER Dark Rock 3 from BQ, RAM 16 GB of ddr 4 2800MHz from corsair,

3 minutes ago, manofsteel said:

i Found the Xbox one in the hori USA website and it has attached PC as a platform there so i think there wouldnt be much problem ;P but i couldnt find the PS4 one strangely :P

If the store you buy it from has a good refund policy, buy it, plug it in, and Windows MAY (not guarunteeing it) find the drivers automatically. If not, you already said you found the drivers for the xbox one version. I hope everything works out for you. 

1 minute ago, fpo said:

If the store you buy it from has a good refund policy, buy it, plug it in, and Windows MAY (not guarunteeing it) find the drivers automatically. If not, you already said you found the drivers for the xbox one version. I hope everything works out for you. 

not the drivers but the information that platform that stick can be used is Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC on the USA website, sadly no support found xD

4 minutes ago, fpo said:

okay nvm i see now the guide for PC user on xbox one stick xD so yea IMMA GONNA BALLS DEEP WOOOOO....