VR on an APU!

R8ge

Well apparently my A10 7700k with its igpu disabled does pretty well in the VR line of work.  And the fps is in the 100s to.  I will show the results as I didn't think this CPU could even attemp to do it.

IMG_2611.JPG

There is a thing called status updates.

They dropped the specs of running VR a while ago it should be within minimum specs at least since the fx 4xxx cpus are "Vr ready." 

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

2 minutes ago, SLAYR said:

There is a thing called status updates.

They dropped the specs of running VR a while ago it should be within minimum specs at least since the fx 4xxx cpus are "Vr ready." 

Wait they did... I've bee told many people that this couldn't do it until I downloaded the test.

My 64-year-old mom knows how to take a screenshot in Windows by hitting Win+PrtScr and she makes the most amazing pancakes on this earth. How are your pancakes, OP? 

3 minutes ago, Mast3r_Gaming said:

Wait they did... I've bee told many people that this couldn't do it until I downloaded the test.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/virtual-reality/2016/10/6/13189600/oculus-rift-minimum-spec

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

12 hours ago, Naeaes said:

My 64-year-old mom knows how to take a screenshot in Windows by hitting Win+PrtScr and she makes the most amazing pancakes on this earth. How are your pancakes, OP? 

Oh hell yeah that's pretty good.