Where does this Watercool Loop Travel?

I'm VERY new to watercooling so I've been doing a bit of research.  I'm looking at a picture here, and the tube thats going down into the NZXT logo.. Where does that go?  I thought the loops just had to go into the radiators, gpu and cpu?

900x900px-LL-eaab5896_24.jpeg

4 minutes ago, AlgaeEater said:

I'm VERY new to watercooling so I've been doing a bit of research.  I'm looking at a picture here, and the tube thats going down into the NZXT logo.. Where does that go?  I thought the loops just had to go into the radiators, gpu and cpu?

Looks like a drain port. No it is not the pump, that's a combo unit. If you look closely you'll see the splitter fitting. This allows the owner to empty the liquid easily. if you see the silver valve below the reservoir at the bottom of the case, that's the end of the tube you're talking about, and is where the liquid can flow out when the loop has to be drained.

Main Rig: R9 5950X @ PBO, RTX 3090, 64 GB DDR4 3666, InWin 101, Full Hardline Watercooling

Server: R7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB DDR4 3000, Cooler Master NR200P, Full Soft Watercooling

LAN Rig: R5 3600X @ PBO, RTX 2070, 32 GB DDR4 3200, Dan Case A4-SFV V4, 120mm AIO for the CPU

HTPC: i7-7700K @ 4.6 GHz, GTX 1050 Ti, 16 GB DDR4 3200, AliExpress K39, IS-47K Cooler

Router: R3 2200G @ stock, 4GB DDR4 2400, what are cases, stock cooler

I don't have a problem...

6 minutes ago, AlgaeEater said:

2 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Down to the pump. The liquid wont circulate itself, you know :P

It's for the drain point sticking out there beneath the pump/res

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

1 minute ago, stealth80 said:

Ah thanks!  Forgive me for sounding dumb, but by 'combo unit' do you mean the previous also pumps as well?

2 minutes ago, stealth80 said:

Forgot pump/res combos were a thing gg me..

But that angle.. they could've at least had the tube going straight down xD

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Just now, TheRandomness said:

Forgot pump/res combos were a thing gg me..

But that angle.. they could've at least had the tube going straight down xD

I know, tubes like that give me "ticks" I spend ages ensuring my tubes are parallel as much as possible:

rriLl7q.jpg

3 minutes ago, AlgaeEater said:

Ah thanks!  Forgive me for sounding dumb, but by 'combo unit' do you mean the previous also pumps as well?

A pump combo is a pump pre attached to a reservoir

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

34 minutes ago, AlgaeEater said:

Yes the reservoir has the pump built in,  thats why the base of is so bih,  its the pump