The Different X34 Monitors - Questions

KSP

Hey guys,

So I am planning on picking up a Acer Predator X34 later this year. I looked into it some more and saw that there were different models of the X34, like the X34A and X34P. My question is, which one is the latest? What are different about them? When the X34 is sold on, for example, newegg, is it the newest version of the X34? 

Thanks all.

Riptide

Spoiler

| CPUi7 9700K @4.8GHz | Motherboard - ASUS ROG Maximus XI Code | Cooler - NZXT Kraken X52 | RAM - Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB @3600MHz | GPU - EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 Hybrid @2.1GHz | Storage - Samsung 960 Pro 512GB; Samsung 850 Evo 1TB; WD Black 2TB | Power Supply - EVGA G3 1000 Watt (with CableMod Cables) | Case - Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX TG (Anthracite Gray) | Case Fans - Too many Corsair ML120 Pro fans :P |

Peripherals

Spoiler

| Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Platinum with Cherry MX Brown switches | Mouse - Logitech G Pro + Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum | Audio - Sennheiser PC37X + GSX 1000 |

The X34 is the first model. It is the one that linus reviewed.

The X34A has a slightly modified stand.

The X34P should be the most recent one. It has a steeper curve, 100hz fixed (no overclocking required) and no more glossy plastic at the back. I don't know, if it's able to get past 100hz though.

All that said, I would prefer the X34P of course, although I'm not sure about the steeper curve. But that assumes, they are all around the same price. I've recently got an "old" but unused X34 for a lot less than the newer models.

Ryzen 5 5600, 32GB DDR4, GTX 3070Ti, Acer Predator x34

InWin 901