Floatplane Removal

Katsunaka

I'd like to cancel my floatplane membership. 

I've looked around on the forum trying to figure it out. I can't. I've already taken care of the paypal side of things. Just like end my membership before I'm charged in error. 

@airdeano @Ryan_Vickers

@nicklmg Can help and so can @Slick!

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

@Katsunaka It shows as cancelled on my end - But you still have service until it would have renewed!

Hopefully the improvements to floatplane overtime will bring you back! :D

@Slick Its nothing against you all. 

Winter time is my busiest time of year.  I normally work a few days a week, but winter comes around and all of a sudden I get super busy and work all day every day. 

Its started tp pick up, so i cancelled all my streaming subs since I wont be watching any of them.

Ill be back once it slows down and I can watch stuff again. 

Just minimizing my costs and trying to retire by 40, and be able not to work after that. 10 more years of hard work and watching my expenses, then no more work for this guy.

Just now, Katsunaka said:

@Slick Its nothing against you all. 

Winter time is my busiest time of year.  I normally work a few days a week, but winter comes around and all of a sudden I get super busy and work all day every day. 

Its started tp pick up, so i cancelled all my streaming subs since I wont be watching any of them.

Ill be back once it slows down and I can watch stuff again. 

Just minimizing my costs and trying to retire by 40, and be able not to work after that. 10 more years of hard work and watching my expenses, then no more work for this guy.

That's awesome dude! Keep up the hard work! Hopefully we've got something awesome for you to come back to!