What can you say about windows10?

evilside123

Lots of random bugs that need ironing out

Overall its alright.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

I just downloaded a program to have it run like Win7. No issues from me.

[CPU: 4.7ghz I5 6600k] [MBAsus Z170 Pro G] [RAM: G.Skill 2400 16GB(2x8)]

[GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 970] [PSU: XFX Pro 850W] [Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo]
[Storage: 500GB WD HDD / 128GB SanDisk SSD ] [Case: DeepCool Tessaract]

[Keyboard: AZIO MGK1] [Mouse: Logitech G303] [Monitor: 2 x Acer 23" 1080p IPS]

The only issue I have had haven't been Windows 10s fault itself. It was a program that didnt work after every AU, (a program I need for school) and was a pain in the ass to fix, so I turned off updates on that laptop.

I still have updates on on my desktop without problems :)

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

Its fine, needs patches and bug fixes but Microsoft is working on that. The only annoying thing (if you ignore the broken AF store) is the forced automatic updating. My ping would just spike up to 999 ms and why? because windows decided to install some new updates and derank you!

I've had 0 issues. Even automatic updates don't seem to be as much of an issue anymore. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

Ever since I've switched to Windows 10 I've encountered no issues thus far. Using my PC about 5 days a week as well. This is indeed my personal computer, I'd like to hear some opinions using W10 in a work environment.

Thanks for your reply guys. I really appreciated it.

I just tried Windows 10 from Windows 7, and the experience is alike but the start button is messed up xD.
Well, it is the first day that I tried this one so I am making sure that your experience in windows 10 is good because I read lots of negatives about Win 10 everywhere in the internet.

The good news is that currently my Win10 won't launch Edge. Sadly i need to re-install one of these days and I'm afraid of getting the Edge again. :/ 

2 hours ago, Naeaes said:

The good news is that currently my Win10 won't launch Edge. Sadly i need to re-install one of these days and I'm afraid of getting the Edge again. :/ 

I think sir you got a bad copy of windows. :/

3 hours ago, evilside123 said:

I just want to ask you guys what can you say about windows 10.

Disable all that privacy stuff and the background apps. I was against Windows 10 at first (HUGE Windows 7 fan) but I gotta say I like it better than 7. 

CPU: I7 5820K@4.0Ghz | Mobo: ASRock X99 Extreme4 | Ram: 4 x 4Gb G.Skill Tridentz@3200Mhz | GPU: XFX 390x | Cooling: Corsair H115i | PSU: Corsair RMX 850x | Storage: Samsung 250Gb 850 EVO + 2tb Seagate HDD | Case: Inwin 805 | Keyboard: Tesoro Gram Spectrum | Mouse: Tesoro Gram H3L | Mousepad: Corsair MM800 RGB  | OS: Windows 10

5 hours ago, evilside123 said:

Thanks for your reply guys. I really appreciated it.

I just tried Windows 10 from Windows 7, and the experience is alike but the start button is messed up xD.
Well, it is the first day that I tried this one so I am making sure that your experience in windows 10 is good because I read lots of negatives about Win 10 everywhere in the internet.

The Start menu and other panels are GPU rendered. You should check that you have the latest graphics card drivers installed.

Keep in mind that if your Windows 7 isn't/wasn't in tip top shape (if you used any tweak tools, had malware or virus even if it was removed, registry issues, etc), you best clean install Windows 10.

10 hours ago, Hal_9000 said:

Disable all that privacy stuff and the background apps. I was against Windows 10 at first (HUGE Windows 7 fan) but I gotta say I like it better than 7. 

How do I disable all the privacy stuff and other background apps? It is my first time to have windows 10. xD 2nd day of trying and I really like it. :)

@evilside123Start Menu->Settings(The little gear)->Privacy disable everything there and all sub categories (Or just turn off what you don't want on).

CPU: I7 5820K@4.0Ghz | Mobo: ASRock X99 Extreme4 | Ram: 4 x 4Gb G.Skill Tridentz@3200Mhz | GPU: XFX 390x | Cooling: Corsair H115i | PSU: Corsair RMX 850x | Storage: Samsung 250Gb 850 EVO + 2tb Seagate HDD | Case: Inwin 805 | Keyboard: Tesoro Gram Spectrum | Mouse: Tesoro Gram H3L | Mousepad: Corsair MM800 RGB  | OS: Windows 10