Weather to come in CS:GO

Adimarsy

A new mod came in for Counter Strike: Global offensive, it allows for weather modification. Like Rain, snow, hurricanes and much more. Found this article and it's all described preety well. I think it would be awesome if they could implement it in the game as standard. It would change the game and it will raise the difficulty of it, also making it much more fun and realistic. I know this isn't battlefield but a bit of weather modification would do nice.

Just now, Adimarsy said:

A new mod came in for Counter Strike: Global offensive, it allows for weather modification. Like Rain, snow, hurricanes and much more. Found this article and it's all described preety well. I think it would be awesome if they could implement it in the game as standard. It would change the game and it will raise the difficulty of it, also making it much more fun and realistic. I know this isn't battlefield but a bit of weather modification would do nice.

it won't, cs go is a competitive shooter, and trust me in the 750 hours i'v played the thing that people hate the most is luck, and having dynamic weather that can completely change the way the map has to be played is a big no no. 

Eh.. The new refreshes on maps and such are already a little much for me. For gods sake even the new sounds throw me off.

There's no way the community would react well to something like that. People (as myself) who have dedicated 1000+ hours to this game will only show backlash to whoever's idea this was.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P