Need Secret Santa Help

Katsunaka

I entered in on Imgur's secret santa this year, never done one of those things so I figured why not.

This is what was put in the likes/interests field

I work in a medical field. I'm a closet nerd. I'm a Star Wars fan and superhero fan by looking at me. Marvel and D.C. are both great. I like realistic sci-fi books. Also a sports fan. Chicago teams are my favorites and team USA in any sport.

So do I take the easy route and just send some chicago sports teams stuff, some of those vinyl pop figures and be done? Or do I look into some of their posts, try to get an understanding of the person behind it, and pick some stuff off the list that may be a little more personal.

From googling the name(which turned out to only link to the person I'm talking about) She works near Chicago, doing physical therapy. She has a few posts on imgur about doing some art during a study break. 

I'm just lost and figure Id ask to see what I should send. I plan to keep it all under 100 bucks. 

Just send her a picture of your D*** enough said that'll give her the warm fuzzy feelings of the holidays. :P lol jk The sports stuff seems like a good way to go. Maybe a T-shirt or something of her favorite team just be careful what size you order.