Galaxy S5 Microphone Problem

Hello, :>

so, recently, well not recently actually about 3 months ago, the microphone of my galaxy s5 stopped working. As in, there was no sound at all and when i recorded something and then shook the phone the microphone would work for 1 or 2 seconds and make plugging in and out noises in the recording.

So clearly, that is a hardware problem, probably something like a loose contact.

I figured my mic was broken.

I sent it to the repair, and after a month they told me that i have no guarantee on the phone (because i rooted it, as stupid as i am) and that i'll need to pay 211 €. I of course refused.

After sending it for 2 weeks to another repair shop they told me that they'd have to open the phone and that they don't wanna do that.

Here comes the real problem:

I then decided to do it myself. I took a hair blower, bought adhesive strips and a replacement of the charging port flex. Opened the phone, screwed up the screen, so that is was transparent at the bottom, replaced the charging port flex (with the mic on it).

I bought a new screen, put it on there, the end. Microphone worked.

Then one day i woke up i accedently dropped my phone and after that the mic didn't work anymore. So i replaced the flex again, but didn't screw up the screen, and then it didn't work again!

Then i made it fall from the stairs, after it landed i noticed the mic was working again, now it doesn't.

When i shake it, it still works temporarily but only as long as i shake it.

So, here is definetly something else but the mic wrong.

And i don't know what to do so...

halp?