What numbers will I be looking at on these games?

Freezanator

I've finally made up my mind and I'm getting Tomb Raider (2013), Metro 2033 Redux as well as Metro: Last Light Redux. I have an Intel Core i5-5200U paired with an NVIDIA GeForce 920M (See Signature for full laptop specs). What graphics settings would I be able to use on each of these games to maintain above 25 FPS? Please state the name of each game as well as their respective graphics settings. Thanks! :) 

My Daily Driver:

Acer Predator Helios 300
»« Intel Core i5-8300H »« 16GB DDR4 RAM »« NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB »« Silicon Power A60 512 GB M.2 SSD »« 
Toshiba PC L200 1 TB HDD »« Microsoft Windows 10 Home »«

Totally wrong title, sorry about that!

My Daily Driver:

Acer Predator Helios 300
»« Intel Core i5-8300H »« 16GB DDR4 RAM »« NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB »« Silicon Power A60 512 GB M.2 SSD »« 

You will have to turn down everything to low and play at 1024*768 if my sources are right:

http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-920M.138763.0.html

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Just now, Castdeath97 said:

You will have to turn down everything to low and play at 1024*768 if my sources are right:

http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-920M.138763.0.html

That's odd, because in this video, the Youtuber was able to play at 720p with medium-high settings to obtain about 25-30 FPS and my 920M is obviously faster than an 820M (what was used in the video).

My Daily Driver:

Acer Predator Helios 300

U want to run everything low and ur screens resolution

no aa 

no ambient occlusion

no tress fx

and run the benchmark

thenbgonfrom there as to weather u need to lower resolution 

remember 1080p low looks way better than 720 ultra 

AMD (and proud) r7 1700 4ghz- 

also (1600) 

asus rog crosshairs vi hero x370-

MSI 980ti G6 1506mhz slix2 -

h110 pull - acer xb270hu 1440p -

corsair 750D - corsair 16gb 2933

1 hour ago, Freezanator said:

That's odd, because in this video, the Youtuber was able to play at 720p with medium-high settings to obtain about 25-30 FPS and my 920M is obviously faster than an 820M (what was used in the video).

Can't see the framerates

Pascal laptops guide

Just now, Castdeath97 said:

Can't see the framerates

Description.

My Daily Driver:

Acer Predator Helios 300

Just now, Freezanator said:

Description.

I'm going to take his word with a massive grain of salt, I don't think the 920m can do medium-high.

Pascal laptops guide

1 minute ago, Castdeath97 said:

I'm going to take his word with a massive grain of salt, I don't think the 920m can do medium-high.

But he's running on a 820M and his settings are medium-high and he can run at what looks like at least 20 FPS in the video. If that's possible, I could run low-medium at at least 25, right?

My Daily Driver:

Acer Predator Helios 300

Just now, Freezanator said:

But he's running on a 820M and his settings are medium-high and he can run at what looks like at least 20 FPS in the video. If that's possible, I could run low-medium at at least 25, right?

I would say try it making use of the 2 hour refund policy, if it can't play well refund it.

Pascal laptops guide

2 minutes ago, Castdeath97 said:

I would say try it making use of the 2 hour refund policy, if it can't play well refund it.

Steam allows refunds for games which can't play well? If so, how do I ask for a refund?

My Daily Driver:

Acer Predator Helios 300

1 minute ago, Freezanator said:

Steam allows refunds for games which can't play well? If so, how do I ask for a refund?

Yes:

http://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds/

Pascal laptops guide

4 minutes ago, Castdeath97 said:

Thanks! :) 

My Daily Driver:

Acer Predator Helios 300