Canadian PC Part Retailers?

Izumi Reina

So Ive been hunting the internet for the cheapest GTX 1060 3GB, 6GB, RX480 4GB and the best thing I found (for the lowest price) was http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814500405&cm_re=GTX_1060_3gb-_-14-500-405-_-Product

a GTX 1060 3GB.

So I looked at memory express, newegg, ncix, canada computers, ebay, and amazon.

1. Are there any other retailers that will give really good prices

2. Is it really worth the performance to buy a 6gb or 4gb (to their cards respectively).

You could look up TigerDirect and Direct Canada in addition to those. I bought from Direct Canada before ...a Dark Rock Pro 3 cooler... for 73 CAD. It wasn't even on sale on that website, yet it still beat the black friday sale that just happened on that cooler by 3 bucks. It really depends on what you're looking for and sometimes it's just luck. 

Yeah it's worth the VRAM addition in comparison to their base cards' default because you'll be able to load textures, load the world of the game you're playing for instance, much better. As for how fast they load, it depends on your BUS and clock speeds.