Saving macros on G600 On-Board Memory

Hellos

here's my first ever post on the forums, looking for help with this little trouble thats bothering me...

I just got a G600 as a bday present from my gf, who knew that my G700 needed a replacement and that I liked the idea of having the g600 a Lot.

Now that Im using it, I can't find a way to save macros into the onboard memory, nor even just some functions as volume up or down; only pretty basic stuff like single keyboard keys + a modifier.... and my g700 Can save macros and other commands to its onboard memory. I have not allowed myself to believe that it may be impossible to do in the g600 because its Meant to be more programmable than the g700, isnt it? they advertise it like so.

so... any g600 owner -or just anyone that happens to know- here knows if one can actually save macros to the onboard memory?

(ps: I need the macros for work. where I cant install the lgs software. that Why I choose the g700 in first place, and why I decided that the g600 should be its succesor, assuming it should obvly have the same functionality!)

thnx in advance for your help

5 minutes ago, dalonico said:

Hellos

here's my first ever post on the forums, looking for help with this little trouble thats bothering me...

I just got a G600 as a bday present from my gf, who knew that my G700 needed a replacement and that I liked the idea of having the g600 a Lot.

Now that Im using it, I can't find a way to save macros into the onboard memory, nor even just some functions as volume up or down; only pretty basic stuff like single keyboard keys + a modifier.... and my g700 Can save macros and other commands to its onboard memory. I have not allowed myself to believe that it may be impossible to do in the g600 because its Meant to be more programmable than the g700, isnt it? they advertise it like so.

so... any g600 owner -or just anyone that happens to know- here knows if one can actually save macros to the onboard memory?

(ps: I need the macros for work. where I cant install the lgs software. that Why I choose the g700 in first place, and why I decided that the g600 should be its succesor, assuming it should obvly have the same functionality!)

thnx in advance for your help

well first of all you need the logitech gaming software to save any macros on the on-board memory.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

1 hour ago, SeanAngelo said:

well first of all you need the logitech gaming software to save any macros on the on-board memory.

... which I obviously Have!  if im saying all of this is because I have been into the software and seen the differences between the functionality shown for the g600 n g700 -.-

1 hour ago, dalonico said:

... which I obviously Have!  if im saying all of this is because I have been into the software and seen the differences between the functionality shown for the g600 n g700 -.-

oh you said you cant install lgs software so..... my bad. reinstall driver maybe?

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz