RAM not working

Hello,

I've been struggeling with a issue for a while, which is that one off my ram sticks (both 4GB and the exact same model) is "hardware reserved (4.5GB)" and is not even detected in my bios.

Which has a massive impact on my preformance not only do i have only 3.5GB usable ram but I'm also using a APU at the moment which for the people that may not know uses your ram as vram.

(I have ordered a GPU rx470 on black friday but its still being shipped). I fixed this problem a while back by removing the ram stick that wasnt working and adding a functioning ram stick from my brother booting the pc then shutting it off

and removing the one from my brother and adding the ram stick that wasnt working again which appeared to have fixed it (7GB usable 1GB hardware reserved and also 8GB detected in bios ). But it has returned to 3.5GB usable again and 4.5GB hardware reserved and only 4GB detected in bios.

DxDiag.txt

Not too sure on what the issue is to be honest.

But when your rx480 arrives you'll have a huge bottleneck with your apu, so be prepared to upgrade that :P

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter