H440 fan hub question

DELTAprime

I've just ordered a NZXT H440 and I'm about to put in a separate order for cables to go with it. Since I want to put the new 4 pin PWM high static pressure fans from NZXT in the case when they become available I just wanted to ask if the included fan hub of the H440 which only has 3 pin connectors is 4 pin friendly or will I need to add some 3 pin to 4 pin cables to my cable order?

Thanks.

OBSIDIAN: CPU AMD Ryzen 9 3900X | MB ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wifi | RAM Corsair Dominator RGB 32gb 3600 | GPU ASUS ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti OC |

Cooler Corsair Hydro X | Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1tb | Samsung 860 QVO 2tb x2 | Seagate Barracuda 4tb x2 | Case Cosair Obsidian 500D RGB SE |

PSU Corsair HX750 | Cablemod Cables | Monitor Asus PG35VQAsus PG279Q | HID Corsair K70 Rapidfire RGB low profile | Corsair Dark Core Pro RGB SE | Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2

2 minutes ago, DELTAprime said:

I've just ordered a NZXT H440 and I'm about to put in a separate order for cables to go with it. Since I want to put the new 4 pin PWM high static pressure fans from NZXT in the case when they become available I just wanted to ask if the included fan hub of the H440 which only has 3 pin connectors is 4 pin friendly or will I need to add some 3 pin to 4 pin cables to my cable order?

Thanks.

I would recommend to not use the fan hub but instead to have them on the motherboard and setup the headers for PWM control which is best for 4 pin fans. If you have the newer fan hub there is enough clearance of 4 pin fans and to have them on DC voltage control. 

NZXT-Noctis-450-Interior-Fan-Controller.jpg