Corsair H45 VS Cooler Master Seidon 120v?

The title says it all... It's for an AMD FX-8350 8-core 4.00Ghz in a RAIDMAX VORTEX V4 case... Suggestions?

Get a Hyper 212Evo or a Cryorig H7, both of those AIOs are bad.

Edit: checked the case, it should fit.

1 hour ago, FTL said:

Get a Hyper 212Evo or a Cryorig H7, both of those AIOs are bad.

Edit: checked the case, it should fit.

I'm on a budget, but I'm planning overclocking, so that's why I want to take liquid cooling.

9 minutes ago, TomatoKillMC said:

I'm on a budget, but I'm planning overclocking, so that's why I want to take liquid cooling.

Those 2 coolers aren't better than the air coolers I recommend.

The h45 have slightly better perfs compared to the 212, if you're planning to be overclocking you won't get much more room for higher temps. I'll save up and go straight for a 240mm / 280mm.

Just now, AngryFishLady said:

The h45 have slightly better perfs compared to the 212, if you're planning to be overclocking you won't get much more room for higher temps. I'll save up and go straight for a 240mm / 280mm.

I don't think 240mm will fit in my case... I think I can fit them on the front side, but I'm not quite sure... Also, they're a lot more expensive.. :|

Just now, TomatoKillMC said:

I don't think 240mm will fit in my case... I think I can fit them on the front side, but I'm not quite sure... Also, they're a lot more expensive.. :|

check you case specs and the size of the rad you'd like to install. 240 / 280 size doesn't take into account tubing connection, just open surface for the radiators. Also if you buy a 120mm AIO you'll be wanting to buy a 240+ when you'll get stuck because it's not efficient enough. Go straight for the 240 imo.

6 minutes ago, AngryFishLady said:

check you case specs and the size of the rad you'd like to install. 240 / 280 size doesn't take into account tubing connection, just open surface for the radiators. Also if you buy a 120mm AIO you'll be wanting to buy a 240+ when you'll get stuck because it's not efficient enough. Go straight for the 240 imo.

On their website it says it supports 120mm liquid cooling, but on the front part it seems like I have 240mm... I just don't want to be left with a $100 cooler which I can't use...