Case nightmare HELP!

Juggern0ttt
Go to solution Solved by stealth80,
1 hour ago, Juggern0ttt said:

I was looking at the inwin too, should have looked harder I guess, just kind of put me off having the psu up there where you would mount the rad

Ive just moved to it, if you position the rad all the way to the right the PSU will still get some cold air you can see on my picture below:

T7MlgEl.jpg

Today I got a kraken x61 to cool my nice new 6700k, only problem I can't mount it in my spec 02 case. Ok sure good excuse for a new case, but wait they don't have the s340 in Stock, guess I'll grab the mastercase pro 3. Alright finally toted this awkward behemoth box home.... Oh wait fuck is this matx?! 

I need a atx case to fit the x61 comfortably and preferable under or  around  100$ please bombard me with suggestions! 

inwin 303, NZXT H440, Thermaltake view 21

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

6 minutes ago, stealth80 said:

inwin 303, NZXT H440, Thermaltake view 21

I was looking at the inwin too, should have looked harder I guess, just kind of put me off having the psu up there where you would mount the rad

1 hour ago, Juggern0ttt said:

Ive just moved to it, if you position the rad all the way to the right the PSU will still get some cold air you can see on my picture below:

T7MlgEl.jpg

Ryzen Ram Guide

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

4 hours ago, stealth80 said:

T7MlgEl.jpg

Cool cool, guess I'm about to go pick one up. Nice build! So a little hesitant to go custom loop. 

18 minutes ago, Juggern0ttt said:

Cool cool, guess I'm about to go pick one up. Nice build! So a little hesitant to go custom loop. 

Thanks it's still in progress. Custom loop is well worth it, it's a little pricey for initial outlay for fittings, blocks, rad, res and pump but well worth it in the long run, just don't forget to fit a drain point, many people forget on their first loop 

Ryzen Ram Guide

4 minutes ago, stealth80 said:

Thanks it's still in progress. Custom loop is well worth it, it's a little pricey for initial outlay for fittings, blocks, rad, res and pump but well worth it in the long run, just don't forget to fit a drain point, many people forget on their first loop 

Yea I watch a lot of videos on it, I'd really like to. Just got to get the initial funds and courage lol. Trying to upgrade to an x99 platform might think about it around that time.