Batterfield 1 Standard or Deluxe?

RRGT19

Hi,
I want to buy the game but, I don't which version worth it.

If I buy the Standard I can not mount horses and airplanes?.
What about the battlepacks?.

You'll be fine with the standard version. You'll still get battlepacks, you'll still be able to do everything.

Yeah it's just EA trying to squeeze a little bit more money out of the game and if they actually did make vehicles and horses a paid exclusive you would see that the community won't react very well and sales would dwindle and anyways you'll only miss out on a few battlepacks (maybe 5-10) and that gun you'll probably never equip ever.

You get lots of perks with Deluxe. 5 Battlepacks (only skins in this game,) the Red Baron weapons pack (free P08 and plane skins,) the Lawrence of Arabia pack (free SMLE Infantry with fancy skin,) and I think it's also how you get the Hellfighter weapons (free Trench Shotgun and special skin M1911.) So, you get some skins with Deluxe.

You also get access  to the first free DLC map a week in advance of Standard players. Value all this as you will.

Given the Deluxe Edition is $53 USD right now (I paid $80 for it!!!) I think it's worth it. Regular BF1 is $40, so I wouldn't mind buying that, either.

And no, the Regular Edition has no restrictions. You get the same game and all the same features with the Standard and Deluxe editions.

I used to be quite active here.

5 minutes ago, NinJake said:

You'll be fine with the standard version. You'll still get battlepacks, you'll still be able to do everything.

2 minutes ago, kirby99_2016 said:

Yeah it's just EA trying to squeeze a little bit more money out of the game and if they actually did make vehicles and horses a paid exclusive you would see that the community won't react very well and sales would dwindle and anyways you'll only miss out on a few battlepacks (maybe 5-10) and that gun you'll probably never equip ever.

1 minute ago, Kobathor said:

You get lots of perks with Deluxe. 5 Battlepacks (only skins in this game,) the Red Baron weapons pack (free P08 and plane skins,) the Lawrence of Arabia pack (free SMLE Infantry with fancy skin,) and I think it's also how you get the Hellfighter weapons (free Trench Shotgun and special skin M1911.) So, you get some skins with Deluxe.

You also get access  to the first free DLC map a week in advance of Standard players. Value all this as you will.

Given the Deluxe Edition is $53 USD right now (I paid $80 for it!!!) I think it's worth it. Regular BF1 is $40, so I wouldn't mind buying that, either.

Origin has a special for the game today.

But, What I want to know if, with the Standard version, I can have horses, airplanes, etc..

because, to be honest, I don't like to have a red airplane for 15$ more.....

come on, it's just a color....

about the exclusive weapons, what are they?, do you really use them every day?. that tiny weapon, etc... ?

I want to be sure before placing my purchase.

1 minute ago, RGomez9119 said:

Origin has a special for the game today.

But, What I want to know if, with the Standard version, I can have horses, airplanes, etc..

about the exclusive weapons, what are they?, do you really use them every day?. that tiny weapon, etc... ?

they are only skins. all you are geting with the deluxe edition are skins. 

I purchased the standard edition, don't fall for "special editions", they are just reaching for more and more money.

I have the standard edition and can ride horses and fly planes and unlock battlepacks. You will be fine with the standard edition, save your money for something else. :)

Ofcourse you can have vehicles and horses in that standard version! However that special is pretty good and you should probably take it whilst you can. Also I never use premium weapons because they don't really compare to OP weapons you can unlock by yourself. (remember the AEK from BF4 :)?)

Yes, you get horses, airplanes, and all that. I edited my post to include that. No restrictions at all.

Things like the red airplane are just extras. You still get the plane, just not in red with the fancy seals.

And the exclusive weapons are  just skins for weapons you can already have. The SMLE Lawrence of Arabia is just an SMLE III Infantry. The Red Baron P08 is just a P08. The Hellfighter Trench Shotgun is just a Trench Shotgun. The Hellfighter 1911 is just an M1911 (your starter pistol.)

8 minutes ago, RollinLower said:

they are only skins. all you are geting with the deluxe edition are skins. 

7 minutes ago, Alpine said:

I purchased the standard edition, don't fall for "special editions", they are just reaching for more and more money.

7 minutes ago, NinJake said:

I have the standard edition and can ride horses and fly planes and unlock battlepacks. You will be fine with the standard edition, save your money for something else. :)

6 minutes ago, kirby99_2016 said:

Ofcourse you can have vehicles and horses in that standard version! However that special is pretty good and you should probably take it whilst you can. Also I never use premium weapons because they don't really compare to OP weapons you can unlock by yourself. (remember the AEK from BF4 :)?)

6 minutes ago, Kobathor said:

Yes, you get horses, airplanes, and all that. I edited my post to include that. No restrictions at all.

Things like the red airplane are just extras. You still get the plane, just not in red with the fancy seals.

And the exclusive weapons are  just skins for weapons you can already have. The SMLE Lawrence of Arabia is just an SMLE III Infantry. The Red Baron P08 is just a P08. The Hellfighter Trench Shotgun is just a Trench Shotgun. The Hellfighter 1911 is just an M1911 (your starter pistol.)

got it

so, skin.... skin and more skins
more money to have weapons and an airplane in red?
are you kidding me?.

I will buy the Standard, thank you guys!!!

let's rock!!!!

4 minutes ago, RGomez9119 said:

got it

so, skin.... skin and more skins
more money to have weapons and an airplane in red?
are you kidding me?.

I will buy the Standard, thank you guys!!!

let's rock!!!!

Have fun! I know I am.

1 hour ago, Kobathor said:

And no, the Regular Edition has no restrictions. You get the same game and all the same features with the Standard and Deluxe editions.

Nice didn't know there was a sale on atm, was waiting for one cuz fuck paying $79.99 CAD for games.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

6 hours ago, RGomez9119 said:

Those are skins. Lawrence of Arabia's SMLE Mk. III is an SMLE Mk. III with a different skin. The Red Baron's P08 is an ordinary P08 with a unique skin. Same goes for all of the Deluxe extras, as far as I know. With the exception of those uniquely skinned versions, you can use any weapon or vehicle in the game with the Standard Edition.

15 hours ago, typographie said:

Those are skins. Lawrence of Arabia's SMLE Mk. III is an SMLE Mk. III with a different skin. The Red Baron's P08 is an ordinary P08 with a unique skin. Same goes for all of the Deluxe extras, as far as I know. With the exception of those uniquely skinned versions, you can use any weapon or vehicle in the game with the Standard Edition.

20 hours ago, Ryoku said:

Nice didn't know there was a sale on atm, was waiting for one cuz fuck paying $79.99 CAD for games.

21 hours ago, Kobathor said:

Have fun! I know I am.

21 hours ago, kirby99_2016 said:

21 hours ago, NinJake said:

21 hours ago, Alpine said:

I'm playing BF1 right now but, I can not see nothing due to the brightness.

What is the recommended brightness  to play?.

What brightness  do you have on?.

I'm playing BF1 right now but, I can not see nothing due to the brightness.

What is the recommended brightness  to play?.

What brightness  do you have on?.

Go into the brightness setting, it should have a "turn up brightness until (X) is barely visible." Turn it up until you can see (X,) and you'll be golden. You might also want to turn your screen's brightness up, as that helps a lot in dark areas.

2 hours ago, Kobathor said:

Go into the brightness setting, it should have a "turn up brightness until (X) is barely visible." Turn it up until you can see (X,) and you'll be golden. You might also want to turn your screen's brightness up, as that helps a lot in dark areas.

about the TXAA

TAA is the best?, or the FXA HIGH is the best?.

40 minutes ago, RGomez9119 said:

about the TXAA

TAA is the best?, or the FXA HIGH is the best?.

Anti-Aliasing? I dunno which is higher.