If you have smart watch PLEASE READ

Hello everyone! I'm a student from russian university and i'm writing a year project about wearable tech market. So i need some users feedback with some information about their lifestyle to make it. Please if you have any smart watches fill this form it will be veeeery usefull for me (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfBYkKx2UbvYe3pM-ammmgY78YiCk2BE4dVat61F0etaYgLGA/viewform

Also if you have any other interesting ideas write them down below. I am open for conversation.

Thanks in advance! 

P.s. if i collect interesting data i'll share it with you;)

Completed it. Owner of a Moto 360 (Motorola Smart Watch). I basically never use it anymore. Kind of the biggest issue for me is having to charge it every night, so I just can't be bothered with it and just wear a normal watch or don't wear one at all. 

Probably the most useful feature is music control, but I have playlists I listen to, so headphones with inline controls are actually faster and easier than using the watch. I also got annoyed with the "phantom vibration" that people experience with their phone, only I got it for the watch after using it for a while. 

2 hours ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

I also got annoyed with the "phantom vibration" that people experience with their phone, only I got it for the watch after using it for a while. 

Weird. I've had the Pebble Classic for almost a year now and I've never felt phantom vibration from my watch. Definitely have felt it from my phone though. It may be because the pebble has pretty forceful, not-subtle-at-all vibration when you get a text so there's no mistaking it.

I do love the thing though. Still use it everyday and the rare days where I forget it at home I'm mad at myself and find myself missing it. One thing I love is it only shows notifications for calls and texts so I know when I can ignore my phone buzzing.

Desktop: i5-6600k w/ be quiet! Pure Rock cooler. | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 | ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4 mobo | Patriot Viper 16GB DDR4-3000 | 240GB Sandisk SSD | Corsair 500r Case (White) | HTC Vive!! | Shitty Insignia monitor

Peripherals: Razer BlackWidow Chroma | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Sennheiser 558

Phone: Nexus 5x
Tablet: Amazon Fire tablet (2015)