$2200 gaming laptop for $400??

XIIGravity

It's obviously a scam.

Main Rig: CPU i7-4790k / MOBO Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) / RAM 16GB HyperX Fury 1866 MHz / CPU COOLER Dark Rock 3 / GPU Asus GTX 1070 Strix  / CASE Evolv ATX Tempered Glass / SSD Crucial MX200 250GB / HDD  WD Black 1TB + WD Blue 3TB / PSU EVGA 750G2 / DISPLAYS 2x Dell U2414h / KEYBOARD Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown / MOUSE Logitech G602 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 / i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GTX 960m, 1080P Display

Cheap Windows/Office Keys

~MUST-CONTACT BEFORE ORDER!! BUY(AT) I-SHOPPER.US ~~TODAY ONLY!!!!

Its one of the recent amazon scams going on. they will ask you to handle the transaction outside amazon... i would avoid it.

2 minutes ago, XIIGravity said:

I saw this laptop on amazon and am wonder if im missing somthing or wtf is going on but this sager laptop on other websites are above $2000 and this one on amazon is $400. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01LWT0NKN/ref=pd_aw_sim_sbs_147_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=WRGKZYHZSYQT75F6H7PC

Nope, it's an obvious scam. Click the sellers list. It says to contact them before buying.

For the record, WHEN BUYING FROM AMAZON SEND MONEY THROUGH AMAZON, DO NOT SEND MONEY THROUGH PAYPAL OR OTHER NON-AMAZON METHODS.

Adults are just kids with bigger wallets.

Okay thanks for the head up guys! I thought that seller sounded a bit sketchy. Thanks again ! :P

Never believe anything thats more than 70% off. Usually a scam

My rig:
CPU: i7 4790k @4.5ghz (1.165v) COOLER: Hyper 212 Evo  MOBO: Asus Maximus VI EXTREME   RAM: 8GB Kingston FURY @1866 Mhz   GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX 970 DUAL SLI   PSU: Corsair HX750   CASE: NZXT Phantom 830 HDD: WD Black 3TB SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 256Gb

I suppose you could pay for this scam with a credit card then file a charge back if you don't get what you were supposed to... on the off chance that it's legit you would get quite the deal! :P

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

Just now, Xanthe_2871 said:

I suppose you could pay for this scam with a credit card then file a charge back if you don't get what you were supposed to... on the off chance that it's legit you would get quite the deal! :P

Well said

My rig:
CPU: i7 4790k @4.5ghz (1.165v) COOLER: Hyper 212 Evo  MOBO: Asus Maximus VI EXTREME   RAM: 8GB Kingston FURY @1866 Mhz   GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX 970 DUAL SLI   PSU: Corsair HX750   CASE: NZXT Phantom 830 HDD: WD Black 3TB SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 256Gb