Chucksta hosing review

gibbsy81
I have been looking for a server host to host my minecraft server and have been hosting with chucksta hosting for a week now

Their support is amazing and so are the staff as soon as i open a ticket within a matter of an hour its answered and they give you so much help even when its not specifically related to the server or if you have any questions they are happy to help and they are very polite.

Their Features on the website are magnificent i love their control panel its so easy to use.

The control panel gives me access to do so much more than other hosts that offer services such as multicraft such as setting sub accounts for staff so that they can have specific job roles.
Creating multiple ftp accounts,Upgrading and renewing my service without having to login to a billing panel.

The donation system is a good feature too it give my users the ability to donate directly to my account using Paypal so they know that the money they are donating to keep the server alive is not going into my pocket but right back into the server.

You can check these guys out here http://www.chuckstahosting.com

use this: www.mcprohosting.com
they can make servers with buy craft and such

use this: www.mcprohosting.com

they can make servers with buy craft and such

Tried them support never responded there were heaps of outages.