Keyboard with programmable thumb keys?

Hiebly

Hiya

I'm looking to get a keyboard to replace this $10 Logitech K120 I found in the scraps room at an office. I'm curious if there are any decent keyboards that have programmable buttons directly below the spacebar key? It would be a beautiful spot for a push-to-talk button since my thumb usually isn't doing anything aside from using the spacebar to jump for fun... and depending on the layout, it would be pretty easy to simultaneously press the spacebar and another key below it. Another option would be to have a split spacebar.

If there aren't any then... shoot, anyone have any ideas for good alternative? Macro keys on the left side of the keyboard don't work for me, I can't really extend my pinky comfortably to reach the macro keys found to the left of shift/caps/etc. due to an injury.

Also I don't really care if it's mechanical... I'm fine with membrane keyboards (largely because they tend to be like $80 cheaper...)

i put my push to talk button on my mouse or X on my keyboard,

but i've never seen a keyboard with buttons under the spacebar, only with buttons on the sides 

Everyone should own a vive.

22 minutes ago, cdsboy2000 said:

Personally I use a side mouse button, never could find a comfortable keyboard spot.

I have a razer naga atm but I've found the side buttons are really uncomfortable to push... not sure if this model has them too stiff or it has something to do with my hand size or how i hold the mouse, but ye :/

Maybe I'll just find a dif mouse with better side buttons. Considering a Steelseries Rival 300