Just got MGE in csgo, is there a differenc?

NicekillBG

I got to mge just now and i just watch to ask is the double ak better than the ak2 or it is just the same? in skill (not including the smurfs)

if it is a shit post i am truly and undoubtedly sorry

I didn't know what to put here...

Slightly better but not much difference. There are still some pretty stupid people at those ranks.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

Not that much difference. Where you will start to see serious different is between LE and LEM and then LEM to Supreme. Imo those are the ranks with a biggest difference in skill. 

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

The higher you go up in rank the more hackers you will find. Often times they trade on skill at those levels. 

4 hours ago, Columbo said:

The higher you go up in rank the more hackers you will find. Often times they trade on skill at those levels. 

i accidentally chose the closed beta prime matchmaking and i rarely find smurfs and hackers

LE right now and i absolutely crush MGE's, we get some sometimes queuing up and they always end up on the bottom and being carried.

Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock . XEON X5650 4.49ghz

TBH i do come across intelligent human beings alot more often in mge than in say mg1 but its still pretty bad. Were just fucking around with my mates without really even trying and i just cant derank no matter how badly we play and mess everything up (not that im trying to derank).

"Give a man a mask and he will become his true self." -Oscar Wilde

Spoiler

CPU Intel Core i5 6600k @ 3.5GHz GPU MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB Motherboard Asus Z170 Pro Gaming RAM Kingston Fury 2x4GB DDR4 2666MHz PSU XFX 650W Storage Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, Kingston 128GB SSD OS Windows 10

A lot of it has to do with passiveness and patience i find from MGE-DMG-LE.. when to react, thinking with your mind not your ego.

See here.

I make some intelligent plays sometimes, and other times there is just not enough i can do, there is a certain amount of luck to CSGO too.

DMG.

Huge win streak to LE...

Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock . XEON X5650 4.49ghz

9 hours ago, Soundsystem90 said:

A lot of it has to do with passiveness and patience i find from MGE-DMG-LE.. when to react, thinking with your mind not your ego.

See here.

I make some intelligent plays sometimes, and other times there is just not enough i can do, there is a certain amount of luck to CSGO too.

DMG.

Huge win streak to LE...

Bruh had the same ace fail

i needed 0.1 seconds...