Help finding the right case

Good day everyone!

I am looking for the most fitting case for the build I am setting up, and wonder what your opinions and tips are.

I am looking for a case that either has a nice PSU cover, plexi/glass side panel with no option to add fans on it, good space for several hard drives, space for a fan controller in the front (i am buying separate, don't want a built in one), not a big box, because i want it standing on the desk, and I want it to have that "Wow" factor.

I am very picky when it comes to cases for my computer. The old one went trough 6 cases in 5 months before I sold it....

The cases I've had:

Cooler Master Elite 120 Mini-ITX

Corsair Carbide Clear 600C Full Tower

NZXT H440 New Edition Silent Ultra

Corsair Graphite 760T Big Tower

CM Storm Trooper Gaming Big

NZXT Phantom 410

My favorite out of these has to be the NZXT H440, but that one did not quite do the "job" for me

Just get a software fan controller, 5.25" bay fan controllers look ugly and ruin the aesthetic of a case.

That's why most cases these days don't have 5.25 bays.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, Enderman said:

Just get a software fan controller, 5.25" bay fan controllers look ugly and ruin the aesthetic of a case.

That's why most cases these days don't have 5.25 bays.

rip NZXT Hue. can't believe most NZXT doesn't have 5.25" bay

12 minutes ago, RabaDask said:

Good day everyone!

I am looking for the most fitting case for the build I am setting up, and wonder what your opinions and tips are.

I am looking for a case that either has a nice PSU cover, plexi/glass side panel with no option to add fans on it, good space for several hard drives, space for a fan controller in the front (i am buying separate, don't want a built in one), not a big box, because i want it standing on the desk, and I want it to have that "Wow" factor.

I am very picky when it comes to cases for my computer. The old one went trough 6 cases in 5 months before I sold it....

The cases I've had:

Cooler Master Elite 120 Mini-ITX

Corsair Carbide Clear 600C Full Tower

NZXT H440 New Edition Silent Ultra

Corsair Graphite 760T Big Tower

CM Storm Trooper Gaming Big

NZXT Phantom 410

My favorite out of these has to be the NZXT H440, but that one did not quite do the "job" for me

Maybe look at the In Win 303.

8 minutes ago, Unexas. said:

Maybe look at the In Win 303.

It looked like a very nice case. I will take it to consideration with the thoughts of the few hard drive bays. 

Thank you :)