Who is Discopy Labs?

Katsunaka

I'm getting a package from Discopy Labs out of Ontario California.

It's coming tomorrow, I didn't order anything. Wasn't notified via email if I had won any contests. It's coming UPS, the weight is 10lbs.

Google results say some stuff about the Oculus Rift. I own a Vive, so I don't need a rift. 

Any ideas? My RMA'd Razer mouse was shipped out of the same city, but it's still showing "delayed due to operating conditions"

Discopy Labs is a supply and distribution company. They list Razer as one of their clients, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was your mouse.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.

2 hours ago, Dash Lambda said:

Discopy Labs is a supply and distribution company. They list Razer as one of their clients, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was your mouse.

2 separate shipments. My mouse is one, Discopy Labs is the other. 

I have no idea what is 10lbs, coming from CA. I guess I'll find out tomorrow. Watch it be some joke from a friend that's like a 10lb bag of dicks or something.

3 minutes ago, Katsunaka said:

2 separate shipments. My mouse is one, Discopy Labs is the other. 

I have no idea what is 10lbs, coming from CA. I guess I'll find out tomorrow. Watch it be some joke from a friend that's like a 10lb bag of dicks or something.

I was thinking it could be your mouse and there was just some sort of screw up in the tracking system, but I forgot that it was 10lbs...

Yeah, I got nothing. From Discopy Labs it could be anything from a Rift to a retail shipment of Butterfingers.

Now I'm just thinking of how many people someone would have to kill (or be very rude to) to send you a 10lb bag of human dicks.

... Okay, running the numbers it's around 30 people.

9 minutes ago, Dash Lambda said:

Now I'm just thinking of how many people someone would have to kill (or be very rude to) to send you a 10lb bag of human dicks.

... Okay, running the numbers it's around 30 people.

Umm, ok. That's creepy.. I was thinking more along the lines of like candy penises, not real ones. That would be creepy.

I'm just going to wait til tomorrow for it to show up. Cuz at this point I have no idea. 

On 11/14/2016 at 7:13 PM, daniielrp said:

snip

On 11/14/2016 at 7:08 PM, Dash Lambda said:

snip

The box contained a bunch of GoPro crap. No actual GoPro's just accessories, plastic cases for them, suction cups and shit like that. 

I called a number on the packing label and told them what happened, and after talking with a few different people, they said just to keep it that it's not worth shipping it all back. 

My issue is I don't own a GoPro. Never needed/wanted one. I think a friend has one for when he goes offroading. I'll ask him if he wants this crap. He might appreciate this stuff way more than I do.

The people I talked to acted like it was all worthless junk. That 20 bucks in shipping cost alot, and the stuff in the box was pennies. Whatever, their problem not mine. I got the highest up guy to email me saying it was ok by him that I keep it. So if later on they change their mind, I was told to keep it by so and so.

27 minutes ago, Katsunaka said:

-snip-

Wow. I wonder who screwed up and where...

Even if it's thing's you'll never use yourself, you just won the secret lottery.

1 minute ago, Dash Lambda said:

Wow. I wonder who screwed up and where...

Even if it's thing's you'll never use yourself, you just won the secret lottery.

Someone did. The shipped label even had my address and info. All I had sent there was my RMA'd Razer mouse. 

I just wish I had a GoPro and a need for one to use all this cool crap. 

At least it wasn't a bag of dicks from 30 guys lol.