Battle field is not opening an when open it laga on my pc and help

Well you are using crappy CPU so that might be the reason.

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

I don't think its your cpu issue. Do you have an MSI motherboard with MSI Command Center installed?

31 minutes ago, Simon771 said:

Well you are using crappy CPU so that might be the reason.

a 6300 is more than enough to run the game mate.

It won't run it great, but it shouldn't be causing it to crash on launch.

@Sahil Kumar make sure that your nvidia control panel is not trying to force any settings into the game, just allow the game to handle vsync, AA, AO, and Tessellation.

If that doesn't work, ensure your graphics drivers are up to date.

If that doesn't work, then ensure that your cpu is not running too hot, or that you have sufficient available ram to play the game. The game uses anywhere from 3-6gbs depending on setup. 8gbs of ram, on a system without major memory leaking should be sufficient.

If that doesn't work, then validate your game files via origin then repair the game.

If that doesn't work, uninstall, reinstall the game.

If that doesn't work, then I'd try to give the game some time. BF1 has its fair share of bugs, some maps being completely unplayable for people like me on the 390. We can hopefully try to wait for a patch to resolve the issues.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

No just if the game open it is in small screen and the game has a black loading screen.

can you check the cpu usage once the game is open and start lagging also find out what process is taking up the most cpu usage.

No just if the game open it is in small screen and the game has a black loading screen.

6 minutes ago, Rubin Chen said:

can you check the cpu usage once the game is open and start lagging also find out what process is taking up the most cpu usage.

Ok let me check

Cpu usage is 100% and the process taking the highest is bf1.ex - 880000k

And another one is origin.exe- 37700k

Not memory usage. I need the highest cpu usage % for each application. Do you have a way to check temperatures? if so what are your peaks?

bf1.exe is taking up 100% of your cpu? see that darker yellow highlighted number? its at 100%?

Capture.PNG

Check if you have shadowplay on by nvidia. also 

Go to nVidia Control Panel, 3D settings, "Configure Surround, PhysX", PhysX Settings, Processor, and select your GPU instead of auto.

right click desktop and you should see a nvidia control panel