Gsync Problem

Recker

So i just installed the latest 375.70 and have noticed screen tearing when playing league of legends and other games. Never had screen tearing before since using Gsync. My monitor is Acer XB240H playing on 1920x1080 144hz 2x Gtx 970 gpu's.

Anybody else noticed any screentearing with this latest update?

Roll back to prev driver then

Pretty ironic, i though g sync was to elimante screen tearing. Most likely a  bugged driver 

It's probably because when you installed the latest thing I have no clue what this 375.70 driver thing but anyway it could've affected your SLI performance too. Anyway, SLI is not properly supported so be ready to see screen tearing in more games. 

I'm part of the "Help a noob foundation" 

It's sat at a solid 144fps in league its when im moving my mouse to look around the map and it starts to tear in the top part of my screen :/

2 minutes ago, Recker said:

It's sat at a solid 144fps in league its when im moving my mouse to look around the map and it starts to tear in the top part of my screen :/

Check if the sli profile is still set to both cards.. it set mine blank ("SLI profile not set. click here") when i loaded the new driver. and was having problems loading games untill i reset the profile

I checked that sli is turned on in the control panel and everything is exactly the same as when i had the previous ones before i updated. I only updated the drivers as i got cod 4 remastered and was saying need latest drivers crap so i did it :/

Are you sure the G-sync is on? Updating or reinstalling drivers may sometimes yield adverse effect to current settings.

G-sync functions best when you are running a very high frame rate, but not when you are running at maximum frame rate. A variable refresh monitor needs to be able to adjust in either direction. If you run a 144hz monitor, at higher than 144FPS, the images will overlap and it will cause tearing. The only thing are currently eliminating is stuttering.

Also check SLI settings. Make sure it's on, and that both cards are being properly utilized.

Motherboard: Asus X570-E
CPU: 3900x 4.3GHZ

Memory: G.skill Trident GTZR 3200mhz cl14

GPU: AMD RX 570

SSD1: Corsair MP510 1TB

SSD2: Samsung MX500 500GB

PSU: Corsair AX860i Platinum