Xbox 1 s HDMI connectivity

hello everyone...would like to put out a question regarding my xbox 1 s and it's connectivity with regular HDMI cables

my issus is that i seem to have connection issues with my regular gold plated HDMI 3m & 5m cables when my new xbox 1 s is connected yet when i use the cable that came with the xbox 1 s which does not have a gold plated connection it works fine with out any flickering screen

now with my set up i need these extra long cables in order to help cable manage and to keep them hidden from view...the regular HDMI cable from microsoft just isn't long enough for me to run it anywhere it cannot be seen....does anyone here know of the type of HDMI cable that i need and can they provide links....and just for your info i am based in the UK and the TV i am using is an LG ultra HD 43' wall mounted

10 minutes ago, mrsim said:

hello everyone...would like to put out a question regarding my xbox 1 s and it's connectivity with regular HDMI cables

my issus is that i seem to have connection issues with my regular gold plated HDMI 3m & 5m cables when my new xbox 1 s is connected yet when i use the cable that came with the xbox 1 s which does not have a gold plated connection it works fine with out any flickering screen

now with my set up i need these extra long cables in order to help cable manage and to keep them hidden from view...the regular HDMI cable from microsoft just isn't long enough for me to run it anywhere it cannot be seen....does anyone here know of the type of HDMI cable that i need and can they provide links....and just for your info i am based in the UK and the TV i am using is an LG ultra HD 43' wall mounted

The cables that you have, your 3m and 5m cables, do they have the ferro-fibrous stones on them? Those little cylinders that are on each side of the Xbox 1 cable

Project Hephaestus

Intel Core i5 6600K @ 4.2GHz~ASUS Maximus 9 Hero~32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz~ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP Ed.

12 minutes ago, mrsim said:

Also if you could please better define the exact "connection issues" that you're having with your cables that'd be swell

Project Hephaestus

Intel Core i5 6600K @ 4.2GHz~ASUS Maximus 9 Hero~32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz~ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP Ed.