Ram Help

Go to solution Solved by cakevreter2000,

no sinds you get ddr4 it will be fast enough nometter what :D 

Hy guys I need help whit which Ram should I get. I need some names and why. I was thinking on corsair vengeance lpx 3000mhz 2x8gb

1 minute ago, Alex_Mat94 said:

Hy guys I need help whit which Ram should I get. I need some names and why. I was thinking on corsair vengeance lpx 3000mhz 2x8gb

what are you going to use it for? some usecases can really benefit from faster RAM, while in oters it just doesn;t matter too much.

7 minutes ago, Alex_Mat94 said:

DDR3 or DDR4?

And otherwise there is not much difference in real life performance with different RAM kits, the Corsair RAM is very good.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

if i set up a new system the ram is the one part i don't really care about. is it compadible with my mobo? (ddr3/4) is it enough? good i take it. i only look at the price and in case of a glass pannel the looks. 

24 minutes ago, RollinLower said:

what are you going to use it for? some usecases can really benefit from faster RAM, while in oters it just doesn;t matter too much.

Gaming not to much OC 

20 minutes ago, Minibois said:

DDR3 or DDR4?

And otherwise there is not much difference in real life performance with different RAM kits, the Corsair RAM is very good.

Ddr4 

9 minutes ago, cakevreter2000 said:

if i set up a new system the ram is the one part i don't really care about. is it compadible with my mobo? (ddr3/4) is it enough? good i take it. i only look at the price and in case of a glass pannel the looks. 

I want something that it's good and I can play and use the pc well 

Just now, Alex_Mat94 said:

I want something that it's good and I can play and use the pc well 

anything these days will do mate don't worry about it. just go with a trusted brand and you are golden

10 minutes ago, cakevreter2000 said:

anything these days will do mate don't worry about it. just go with a trusted brand and you are golden

Yeah but what brand ? 

Corsair, kingstone, g.skill. 

2 minutes ago, cakevreter2000 said:

it really doesn't metter. it is all good. look for the cheapest is what i would say

Does the frequency maters ? Like 3000mhz or less ?

2 minutes ago, cakevreter2000 said:

no sinds you get ddr4 it will be fast enough nometter what :D 

lol cheers mate ??