CyanogenMod nightly builds are now available on the LG G2 and Nexus 7 LTE

TopWargamer

http://www.androidauthority.com/cyanogenmod-10-2-lg-g2-nexus-7-lte-nightlies-285904/

LG G2 CM: http://get.cm/?device=d802

Nexus 7 LTE CM: http://get.cm/?device=deb

The CyanogenMod team announced the release of nightly builds for two popular devices, the LG G2 and the Nexus 7 LTE.

The LG G2 is a mixed bag: on one hand, you have top-notch specifications and excellent hardware; on the other, the software, which many critics have singled out as the phone’s main problem. If you’re not satisfied with LG’s Optimus UI implementation on your G2, the good news is that you can now move to a cleaner experience, via CyanogenMod. The team behind the popular ROM just released the CM 10.2 nightly build for the international unlocked version of the G2. The CM devs also released the same build for the Verizon G2, but pulled it back due to unexpected problems. Still, a working release can’t be very far.

The choice is less clear with the Nexus 7 LTE, which runs stock Android, in its purest Google approved form. If you’re willing to say goodbye to fast updates just before the release of Android 4.4, the CyanogenMod team has a CM 10.2 nightly build waiting for you.

CM 10.2 is based on Android 4.3, and brings a slew of improvements and bug fixes over the previous version, including Bluetooth LE support and OpenGL ES 3.0 support. As always when dealing with non-stable builds, proceed with caution and know that issues are bound to happen. You’ll also need to secure your correct Google Apps package, but we guess that’s not problem if you read so far.

Yay! This means that a full, stable version of CyanogenMod for the G2 should be here somewhat soon (hopefully). I'll wait for the stable version to be released, because I don't feel like working out any kinks I come across. 

COMIC SANS

Haha, there you go! 

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

I'll inform my dad of this, he'll be happy to root his G2 and ROM it with something better.

*edit, my dad just replied back.

I don't like CM.
Some things don't work

:lol:

@TopWargamer there is no need to wait for the stable version, I got the HTC One nightly builds for my first ever custom rom and it was PLENTY stable, just try it, worked fine for me

@TopWargamer there is no need to wait for the stable version, I got the HTC One nightly builds for my first ever custom rom and it was PLENTY stable, just try it, worked fine for me

Eh, I dunno. I'll look up on what all goes on in the nightly builds and see if I would be able to deal with it. 

Plus, I'm also waiting for CM's noob-friendly installer to come out. 

COMIC SANS

Eh, I dunno. I'll look up on what all goes on in the nightly builds and see if I would be able to deal with it. 

Plus, I'm also waiting for CM's noob-friendly installer to come out. 

so lame, trust me, flashing a new rom is literally the easiest thing that only takes about 2 functioning brain cells to do 

first, get Rom Manager and get Clockwork mod (their own recovery), I much prefer it to TWRP, also create a backup of your current rom so you can easily import all your apps + data with nandroid manager afterwards

then download the rom and the gapps that go with it and put it in a folder you know it will be (I put mine in downloads)

now to actually getting it flashed, go into your recovery by holding the power and the volume down button while your phone it completely shut down

then, once in the recovery, do a factory reset, which just wipes all user data.

then go into install .zip, and flash the ROM, then the GAPPS

after that go and wipe the cache partion

then go into advanced and wipe dalvik cache

then restart, enjoy your new ROM after that, you can import all your app data through nandroid manager