Where to find T-Junction Max?

I want to make a chart of the maximum temperatures that GPUs and CPUs will get to before they shut down/thermal throttle. where is this information available?

Ideally, I would find a source to get:

Max temps for Intel CPUs

Max temps for Nvidia and AMD GPUs

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

For intel go to 

ark.intel.com 

Cpu World would be the best place to look for AMD cpus.

http://www.cpu-world.com/index.html

There is a difference between the Tcase temp and max core temp on cpus though, Tcase is usually measured on the heatspreader by an external probe whereas the core temp or is internally in the cpu, and is the temp seen by programs like MSI afterburner and such.

Anything above 90C-100C on the core temps and a chip is thermal throttling, anything higher and the chip kills itself, but there are measures that shutdown the cpu first.

Note: with amd apus most temperature programs don't work right since it measures in a thermal margin instead of reading the temp. AMD Overdrive, and NZXT CAM can read the right temps. 

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

10 hours ago, SLAYR said:

For intel go to 

ark.intel.com 

Cpu World would be the best place to look for AMD cpus.

http://www.cpu-world.com/index.html

There is a difference between the Thermal Junction temp and max core temp on cpus though, Tj is usually measured on the heatspreader by an external probe whereas the core temp is internally in the cpu, and is the temp seen by programs like MSI afterburner and such.

Anything above 90C-100C on the core temps and a chip is thermal throttling, anything higher and the chip kills itself, but there are measures that shutdown the cpu first.

Note: with amd apus most temperature programs don't work right since it measures in a thermal margin instead of reading the temp. AMD Overdrive, and NZXT CAM can read the right temps. 

The problem is that Max temperature is not on ark.intel.com

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

2 hours ago, RadiatingLight said:

The problem is that Max temperature is not on ark.intel.com

It lists Tcase temps, which is the temp on the heatspreader, (edited precious past to reflect this). The thermal junction is a pretty consistent value for every cpu/gpu.

Thermal Junction is when the silicon will be damaged beyond repair. About 90-100C for every consumer cpu/gpu, even including amd opterons, intel xeons, amd firepro cards, and nvidia qudro/tesla/grid cards. 

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •