Will it bottleneck?

8 hours ago, smokefest said:

Yep I got 6700K @ 4.5 GHZ and sometimes it reaches 80-90%, never saw higher tho yet, but its obvious theres somthing wrong in optimisation, unless BF1 brings the time of the 8 cores + gaming performancexD

i've never seen a game push that hard on my CPU...EVER...on all threads too...maxing out most of them sometimes...

and i mean, it's strange...sometimes there is not much going on either...and some other times the CPU load is just a normal 60% or something...

the game certainly exibit some odds behavior in regards to CPU usage...it's still butter smooth tho.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

8 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

i've never seen a game push that hard on my CPU...EVER...on all threads too...maxing out most of them sometimes...

and i mean, it's strange...sometimes there is not much going on either...and some other times the CPU load is just a normal 60% or something...

the game certainly exibit some odds behavior in regards to CPU usage...it's still butter smooth tho.

Yep its smooth with a decent i7, my i5 was struggling af...

Most be an optimization issue. But still I believe the game is hungry in cpu usage, probably like u said the most cpu intensif game ever made

4 hours ago, smokefest said:

Yep its smooth with a decent i7, my i5 was struggling af...

Most be an optimization issue. But still I believe the game is hungry in cpu usage, probably like u said the most cpu intensif game ever made

it run extremely well on my machine on maximum settings...but the CPU usage is very high...to come back to this topic i really don't see this running on a dual core with a GTX 1060 at all...pretty sure the CPU will limit the graphics card all the time except for some portion of the single-player compaign where nothin is happening...other than that...i5-6500/4590/4690 minimum IMHO.

i think i will make a video with 2 cores disabled at 4.0 ghz to simulate an i3-6100 or something...mine is haswell but running it a bit faster like that would fairly represent an i3-6100.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR