help, bios update went wrong

hi people of the internet

Current issue I have:

My bios update went wrong, and now when I use the hp bios-update-recovery-tool my computer will update the bios, and then tell me that the bios is updated and that I should press enter to continue, but when i do press enter it goes to the bios recovery program again, and if I pull out the usb stick when it tells me that the bios is updated and that I should press enter, then it shows blackscreen and beeps for about 10 secs,  I have tried to use the clear cmos pins on the motherboard but that didnt help either. is it in anyway possible to fix this thing, because I would be really thankful if I could fix this thing without cashing out for a new motherboard. thx upfront people, greeting form norway <3

backstory:

I have a rly slow desktop (hp 500-510no), I bought the thing about 14 months ago and I desided to upgrade the gpu to a second hand gtx760, but the gaming experience was abnormally bad, and I thought it was because of the cpu clock, you see it is supposed to be 3.1 to 3.8 ghz, but mine was at 2.8 the entire time, so when I contacted hp support they suggested that I update the bios on my machine and then reinstall windows, they suggested their own bios update application which is supposed to do everything automaticly and "safely", the application did its thing, it updated the bios and told me that the computer would restart and it should take no more than a couple of minutes, my pc never restarted to windows again, it showed a black screen for about 2 hours, after that i gave up and force restartet it, and every time i start it  it would beep for about 10 sec and then show a blackscreen, nothing more. i have contacted their support and they told me that it was "a hardware issue" and had nothing to do with the bios update, and because my pc was older than a year they wouldnt cover the cost of fixing it, I did not have high hope for hp support, but honestly, the way they have treated me is realy awfull. 

My pc specs:
computer modell number  hp 500-510no:
cpu: amd a8 7600
gpu: gtx 760 
storage: 1tb toshiba hdd
motherboard: ms 7906 ver 2.0
ram: one stick 8gb samsung

I can't believe that HP support told you to update the BIOS because of a performance issue... wow.

A BIOS update is never "safe", and its failure can render the motherboard or whatever hardware useless, which is why you should never engage in such task unless absolutely necessary.

It is likely that your MoBo is now bricked. Thou you should definitely contact theMoBo's manufacturer, they might help you out with this, or confirm what I just said

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

Your Bios may actually be fine and you could just be too much of a beginner in computers.

After bios update, most of the BIOS settings often reset to default, which means that if you have an onboard video graphics card, the bios may have reset itself and defaults into using the onboard graphics, while your monitor is connected to the new graphics card... so, you don't see anything on screen.

Also, hard drives can be used by the motherboard in IDE compatibility mode, or in AHCI mode (faster, better, more modern). If you previously installed Windows with the hard drive installed in AHCI mode but bios reset it to IDE compatibility mode, Windows may stop booting and just get stuck, because it doesn't know to load the drivers that would work with the hard drive in IDE mode.

Then you may just simply have lost the boot order in your BIOS and maybe by default the BIOS is configured to search for operating systems only on CD drives or network, so the bios may be stuck searching for a computer on the network that would allow it to boot an operating system.

Anyway, it looks to me like your system isn't really screwed if you still can go into bios recovery or something like that. If you BIOS was truly dead, you would get absolutely nothing.  If the bios was broken , the motherboard could still be repaired by any company that repairs computers. The tiny chip that holds the bios on the motherboard can be replaced and the proper bios can be written into that chip even with the chip removed from the motherboard.

to Litargiro
thx for reply, the motherboard doesnt have warranty from msi, msi havent even writen their name on it, its almoast if its qualified as an hp product, and that hp is responsable for the warranty, and when I talked to them about them telling me to update the bios and then leaving me alone with a bricked motherboard, their answer was that the bios upgrade was only a suggestion and that they didnt now that my hardware was out of warranty even though i had given them the serialnumber. I would have never tried to update the bios on my own if they didnt tell me it was "safe".  

18 minutes ago, mariushm said:

Your Bios may actually be fine and you could just be too much of a beginner in computers.

After bios update, most of the BIOS settings often reset to default, which means that if you have an onboard video graphics card, the bios may have reset itself and defaults into using the onboard graphics, while your monitor is connected to the new graphics card... so, you don't see anything on screen.

Also, hard drives can be used by the motherboard in IDE compatibility mode, or in AHCI mode (faster, better, more modern). If you previously installed Windows with the hard drive installed in AHCI mode but bios reset it to IDE compatibility mode, Windows may stop booting and just get stuck, because it doesn't know to load the drivers that would work with the hard drive in IDE mode.

Then you may just simply have lost the boot order in your BIOS and maybe by default the BIOS is configured to search for operating systems only on CD drives or network, so the bios may be stuck searching for a computer on the network that would allow it to boot an operating system.

Anyway, it looks to me like your system isn't really screwed if you still can go into bios recovery or something like that. If you BIOS was truly dead, you would get absolutely nothing.  If the bios was broken , the motherboard could still be repaired by any company that repairs computers. The tiny chip that holds the bios on the motherboard can be replaced and the proper bios can be written into that chip even with the chip removed from the motherboard.

thx for the reply, I have connected my screen to both the gpu and the motherboard, so its not that. and if it was a boot order issue then I think my computer would at least show the initial wirting in the bigining that have nothing with windows to do, 

I have contacted some repair shops in the area, its cheaper for me to buy a new motherboard than fixing this one, (its norway, fixing things is really expensive) but i havent given up yet, if i cant fix it just by using software then i will buy a new chip and try to solder it myself.